87 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

I watched as Seokjin gave me the signal to start the game. The only hint I gave it was that the word was a name. That is all.

"Seokjin!" The shadow was wrong. The word wasn't Seokjin.

"Incorrect." Seokjin teased the rope by moving his fingers around it, rubbing the thick layers.

He's adorable when he's evil.

"Namjoon! It's a six letter word! Is it Namjoon?" It shouted for its dear life, which was literally on the line. However, it was wrong again, so Seokjin started to tighten the rope, causing the shadow to wiggle around feeling uncomfortable.

'Time's running out. Why don't you try one last time before dying, mm?" I grinned, showing my sharp teeth.

"Joowon." The shadow lowered its head, admitting to a devastating defeat when Seokjin untied him.

"Correct. Show yourself, brother." The smoke evaporated and vanished, clearing up into the figure of a man. A man who was known as "Kim Joowon", my brother.

"What really brings you to this place? This is our land now, you on the other hand are nothing but a leftover for us." I spoke.

"A leftover for us to feast on." Seokjin's words seemed to intimidate the man even more. That's my boy.

"I come in peace. All I need is a favor from one of you... That one person is Seokjin." He turned his head over to stare at the vampire who was staring at both of us. It feels just like before when Joowon would put Seokjin in this situation in choosing between; going with him, or staying by my side. Which, thankfully, he always chose me.

"What do you want from me, Joowon? Haven't you done enough to us already?" Seokjin was right. Joowon caused us too much harm, which is why I don't trust him at all.

I should have left him tied to the tree just in case.

"Just do one last thing for my poor, aching soul, and I will leave you both alone. You may even kill me afterwards, if you wish to. Or feast off of my flesh, wouldn't that be appetizing?" His voice was sincere, but it all depended on what favor he was asking, and if I would allow Seokjin to grant his wish. Even if it is his very last, I wouldn't risk it.

"Go on. What does your aching soul wish to have from me." Seokjin crossed his arms as stared into Joowon's eyes. If looks could kill, I would have wanted his wish to be a staring contest so I could instantly murder him.

And with what he asked Seokjin as a favor, I never wanted to kill a person so badly in my entire life.

"Sleep with me." That, that was Joowon's favor. For Seokjin, my Kim Seokjin, to sleep with him. I was ready to gouge his eyes out with my sharp nails, when Seokjin did the unexpected, yet again.

"I'll do it." He agreed.

"Seokjin, no. Don't do this." I stared at the vampire who was already walking towards Joowon who had a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"I just want to get this over with. It won't take long. Namjoon, I love you. And only you. Can you trust me?" I trust Seokjin, who I don't trust is Joowon. Not even the slightest bit.

But if Seokjin agreed, and if he was okay with doing this with my brother in order to end with this already, then I couldn't Impose. I allowed him to go with Joowon, only if I could stay in the house with them just to make sure that Seokjin was okay afterwards.

My blood was boiling inside of me, and before Joowon even lay a hand on Seokjin, I immediately parted his hand, burning him halfway. He flinched, in shock.

"Is someone angry? Come on, Seokjin agreed to this. Didn't you, my dear?" The nickname made me grind my teeth against each other.

"Don't call him that." I angrily muttered to myself. Seokjin followed the man upstairs and I stayed behind for one second to grab a tiny camera. I quickly attached the small camera to Seokjin's belt. Seokjin knew, of course, because he could sense me attaching it to him.

But nonetheless, the vampire allowed me to hook the spy cam onto him. I felt very uneasy about letting Joowon do this. I shouldn't even be letting him get near Seokjin, but if this means getting the chance to kill him once and for all, then I was willing to do anything.

I just hope Seokjin is okay with it... I still have a very bad feeling about this.