88 ⸸

⚠Rape Warning⚠

Seokjin entered the room first, Joowon followed behind him, closing the door and locking it. Luckily he didn't know that Namjoon was watching over Seokjin. "Sir, I made the bed already." Seokjin said, placing the extra pillows on the floor.

"I'm not that sleepy, but let's just lie down until you fall asleep. Which side do you want?" Seokjin stood behind the bedframe, waiting for Joowon to choose his bed side.

"Who says we're sleeping tonight?" The shadow growled, smiling. "That was what you said, wasn't it? To sleep together? Now choose your side, Joowon." Seokjin pointed at the bed.

"We're going to do more than sleep tonight, my dear." Seokjin was confused as to why the man was unzipping his pants. His gaze was changing.

The vampire was intimidated with the way the shadow had his eyes on him the entire time.

"Sir, I'm not in the mood for your games. Please just pick your side of the bed."

"I'm not playing games, Seokjin. This is what you agreed to." Seokjin perched his head up, his heart beat was spiraling out of control when Joowon fully undressed himself and went over to undress him. The vampire felt uncomfortable.

"Sir... No." His voice was low, but his thoughts were loud enough for Namjoon to hear. Namjoon was going crazy downstairs, destroying the furniture.

"Take your clothes off." Joowon ordered. Seokjin obeyed, since he was still confused and unaware of what was about to happen.

"Only Namjoon- Only- h...he is allowed to... See me like this." Seokjin covered his body, backing away from Joowon, who kept pulling him towards the bed. Just when he was about to leave, the shadow dragged his frail body onto the bed.

"You're going to be mine, or I'll kill Namjoon. I'll inject a second lethal injection into his neck, killing him. And if he doesn't succeed in dying, then the effect of the drug will leave his body completely paralyzed. Do you want Doctor Kim to suffer?" Joowon was manipulating Seokjin.

"No! Not Doctor Kim! Don't hurt him, please!" And Seokjin was falling into his trap.

"Then do as I say. Kiss me like you love me, slut." Seokjin didn't know what the word "slut" meant, but he sure didn't appreciate being called that way. When Namjoon kisses him, he calls him cute names like sweetheart, my love, sweetie, honey, and other various names that made him feel good about himself. He always makes Seokjin feel loved.

"What does slut mean, sir...?" Joowon buried his hand into Seokjin's jawline, lifting his head.

"It means that if you don't kiss me, I'll kill Namjoon." He used that same method of mentioning Namjoon's death to Seokjin in order to keep him in his hands, and Namjoon was listening to it. He couldn't take it anymore.

The man was knocking on the door, rapidly growing with anger when he found out that Joowon locked it. To top it off, the shadow had also placed a heavy dresser behind it while Seokjin was fixing the bed before, so he never noticed it until it was already placed.

"Sir, what are you doing?" The vampire looked behind him, twitching when he felt Joowon's private part rub against his entrance.

This made Seokjin beyond uncomfortable, as he frowned, knowing what was going to happen to him.

"We're sleeping together. Do you know what that means, cutie? We're having SEX!" Joowon shouted loud enough for Namjoon to hear. The next thing he heard was a loud bang on the door. He was sure that Namjoon would break in at any given minute, so this only encouraged him to speed up the process of using Seokjin's body.

Seokjin was physically powerful enough to stop the man and end with his life, but he wasn't mentally strong enough to do anything to him, because he knew that Namjoon would die. Namjoon's body couldn't handle another lethal injection. He would die instantly, or as Joowon previously mentioned: He could end up paralyzed from his waist down.

Seokjin preferred to handle the pain, than to let anything happen to Namjoon. "N-Namjoon, it's okay! I'm okay, don't worry!" He shouted. Namjoon knew he wasn't okay.

Joowon spread Seokjin's legs, placing him on top of his body. Unfortunately, he wasn't as gentle and caring as Namjoon, meaning he immediately started to move inside of Seokjin's unprepared body, causing the vampire to have shortness of breath.

"You can't... Move that... Soon!!" He moaned out in pain, sinking his teeth into the bed, ripping a pillow to shreds with his canine teeth.

"Who's in control, my dear? I am. Meaning-" The man elevated Seokjin by his waist, only to forcefully shove his length inside of him, further injuring the vampire, as he groaned louder.

"I can and will do whatever I desire to your body, and you have to obey."

"Yes... Joowon..." For the rest of the heated moment, Seokjin kept his eyes closed as Joowon pounded into him, using a quick and unsteady pace, meaning that he's had to penetrate Seokjin time after time whenever his length accidentally popped out of him, causing the vampire an unbearable amount of pain.

~~~

Namjoon had enough of hearing the torture Joowon was causing Seokjin.

His lover's blood-curdling screams were driving him to insanity, making him feel desperate to save him from the hell he was going through.

He found a gun hidden inside of a room in the house and immediately started shooting holes into the dresser, repeatedly until it became nothing but pieces of wood, broken everywhere.

When he burst into the room, he found the worst case scenario ever: Seokjin was lying limp on the bed, with the bedsheets over his body. Tears stained his cheeks as he was shaking with fear and anger while Joowon stepped away from him.

He was putting his clothes back on when Namjoon used the last bullet he had in his gun, shooting his own brother directly into his heart, killing him once and for all.

Namjoon approached Seokjin, quietly. He didn't say anything because he didn't have to, he knew what Seokjin needed: Love. Support. And all of the care in the world.

He cradled the vampire in his lap, covering his body with his own. "You killed him..." The vampire's voice was barely audible due to his sobbing, but Namjoon fully understood it.

"I should have killed him in the first place, before any of this happened. I'm so sorry, Seokjin." The vampire accepted his apology as Namjoon wiped his tears away.

"It's okay, because you're safe now." Seokjin smiled through the pain, knowing no one can hurt his lover.

"Seokjin, I love you."

-Silence-

Namjoon fell to the ground, unable to move his body.

"A deal, is a deal. Unless it's broken. Then it becomes a curse." Joowon was alive. He had the power to reappear anywhere as a shadow, so no one saw him.

He injected Namjoon with the lethal injection, enabling the man from moving.

It was then that he disappeared once and for all, leaving Seokjin to suffer through the pain of losing his lover.