Chapter 26

Lisa's PoV
"I don't actually know if I should put some highlight on this photo"Gedeon said showing me his laptop.

We are here standing on the lobby. Me and Bambam were about to go to the parking lot and go home to get some change and after that we'll go to my friend's birthday party. But I got a sudden call from Gedeon ,asking me a little help together with her friend. So here we are now.

"I think we should adjust the contrast on this one"the girl said named Fheá

If I would describe her. Yes,she's beautiful. She's tall like me. She have a nice body. She's fine.

I look at the photo and I can really tell that they're working hard on this one. The first photo is Gedeon with his portrait and a cozy background. Fheá's portrait look so good. The background is so vintage and with her pose on that photo makes her portrait look so good.

"On my opinion ,this one should be a little bit lighter than this one"I said as I adjust the lighting of the photo.

They agreed of my suggestion and decided to just use it as the final one.

"I guess we should not overdone this. This is final"Fheá said with a smile so I nod at her.

"You guys are working hard on this project so I should expect that you'll get high scores"I said as they laugh.

"Thanks for the help"Gedeon said and give a side hug.

"It's a pleasure to receive some help from a senior"the girl said as we hug.

I laughed a little after we break the hug.

"Okay , that's it for now. We'll go now guys"Bambam said looking at his watch.

I guess we're not yet late?? We bid our goodbye to them and head to our locker for is to get our keys. When we were about to approach our locker I saw Jennie just opened her locker. I smiled and look around to see if Evan is around. I didn't spot Evan at all so I approach my girlfriend with huge smile flashed on my face.

"Babe"she said and gave me a hug.

"Let me drop you home"I said as we break the hug.

She look at me disappointed that made me confused. Did I say something wrong?

"No?"I ask as she shook her head disappointed.

"I brought my car with me"she said and close her locker.

I open my locker since its not that far from hers . I get my car's key and locked it.

"I'll go first,Liz. Make sure to come after me. I don't want to be late to the party!Hi Jen!"Bambam said and ran away from us.

"You're not going to some kind of place with liquor or whatever,aren't you?"she ask raising a brow to me.

I smile and didn't bother to answer her answer. She close her eye for a second out of disappointment.

"You have a class tomorrow. Are you insane?"she's a bit mad I guess?

I kiss her cheek to make her calm a little.

"I won't get drunk. I promise"I said and held her hands.

"Don't promise me that. I can't stop you anyways"she said as she cling her hands on mine .

"I won't flirt,babe. If you're worried about that don't worry."I whispered to her ear as we walk to the parking lot.

"Is that a birthday party?"she ask and let go of my hands to open the door of her car.