03

Jaemin woke up late this morning, resulting him skipping the first lesson in the morning

Jaemin woke up late this morning, resulting him skipping the first lesson in the morning. He groaned to himself as he saw Taeyong walking around the hall. Taeyong turned to Jaemin as he looked at the boy in concern. "Jaemin are you okay?" Taeyong asked sweetly, putting a hand on the boy's forehead.

"I'm fine but I'm already late hyung." Jaemin said as he tried to get pass the teacher. Taeyong blocked him as he took a good look at the student's face. "Are you okay Jaemin? Your eyes are really red. Are you sure everything is fine?" Taeyong asked in full concern, caressing the younger by the cheeks. Jaemin nodded lowly as he rubbed his eyes, "I'm fine really." Jaemin said making eye contact with the teacher.

Taeyong smiled and insisted to escort the student to his class so that he doesn't get detention. Taeyong knocked on the classroom door, opening it seeing his friend in front of the class. "Sorry to bother your class Mr. Kim, " Taeyong said as walked into the class towards his friend, telling him about the younger. The teacher nodded and assured him that it's fine. Taeyong walked out and took Jaemin in, "Jaemin are you okay?" The teacher asked softly as he checked the younger's condition, Jaemin just nodded in response. Taeyong said his goodbyes for his friend and Jaemin before going to his own class.

The teacher kept on checking Jaemin's condition, he put a hand on top of the younger's forehead checking his temperature. "Tell me if you're sick okay Jaemin?" The teacher flashing his gummy smile. Jaemin nodded, giving the teacher his own smile, "Yes Doyou- ah Mr. Kim," Jaemin said as he walked towards his seat passing by two males who had sadness in their eyes.

Throughout the lesson, Jaemin couldn't hide the fact that he felt himself being watched by someone. He tried to shrugged it but the feeling just keeps coming back at him. Not far from him was a blond-haired male, staring at him with his hooded lids. He felt guilty for Jaemin, his past actions made the pink-haired really gloomy and that is not what he wanted to see.

He really regret everything.

Just when the teacher decided to give them an exercise, the school speaker turned on.

Hello? Hello? Mic check one, two. One, two. Okay! Hello guys, let me introduce myself I am Minhyung as you probably guess that's not my real name but anyway I am here to promote our new club in this school.

DNYL. Don't Need Your Love.

Now for those of you who have been dump, have a terrible break up or have been dealing with a broken heart. This is a perfect club for you.

Have you been cheated on? Do you feel down from this all unrequited love? Are you tired of waiting for that call from your ex? I am.

But don't worry we have the solution. Come and join our club.

DNYL. Don't Need Your Love.

Let's have some fun together.

With that the mic went off.