Vol 5 Chap 160

XH 160

Everyone pleaded the Emperor to reconsider, pleaded the Second Prince to reconsider, and even pleaded the Empress to reconsider for the Emperor!

Needless to say, that minister that uttered the last sentence had been hauled out and punished.

After that, the protest calmed down slightly but the fire in their heart could not be extinguished!

Everyone has their own interest and thoughts, but the direction of their thoughts could be separated into four fractions.

The first was the Second Prince supporters, claiming that they had been treated by Miss Liu and they had not suffered any side effects! They plead for the Emperor to seek justice for Miss Liu being wronged!

Miss Liu is a beauty with brains and talents, a rare combination! She would do no wrong or else the Second Prince would not love her this much!

The second fraction naturally belonged to the Crown Prince supporters, always clashing with the Second Prince and his fans. They drive in the fact that Great Doctor Bai himself claimed that only two people have the surname Bai and both of them were right here! So who was that teacher that Liu Chu Chu had sworn to? It must be a fake person that wanted to ride the tailcoat of Doctor Bai's success! Who knows if the techniques she learned from the crook were real or not?

They are talking about human life here!

The third fraction was the neutral party. But they were not without their own thoughts but preferred to remain silent for fear that they accidentally angered people that they could not effort to offend. It would be better to stay out of the problem that has nothing to do with them.

Sigh... why do they like to push their own views onto others?

The fourth fraction was just newly formed, exclusively for Doctor Bai! This party mostly consisted of doctors and the fangirls that had fallen for the doctor's charisma. Their heart had never calmed down a moment since his arrival!

Who cares about politics? Look at his charming smile aaaaahhhh~

The Crown Prince, who was supposed to be leading the second fraction, seems to have one of his legs climbed onto the fourth fraction boat. His eyes were practically glued onto Xiao Hua's small form!

Finally, Long Lian noticed her eldest brother's immoral gaze on her best friend and discreetly picked up a peanut, flicked it with the aid of her inner energy, hitting right at his forehead.

"Ah!"

Long Lian quickly shifted away, trying her best to look innocent and only to meet Xiao Hua's shocked gaze. Her guilty look quickly disappeared to be replaced with a wounded look directed to Xiao Hua.

Xiao Hua: ?

Naturally, Long Lian felt angry and hurt that her good friend that she treated as her own sister would hide such a big secret from her! It was one thing to refuse to let her know about the truth behind her brewing talent as it was her third brother's secret, but it was another when this was Xiao Hua's own secret!

The Emperor stood up, followed by the Empress and everyone quickly went quiet and followed suit except for the 19th Emperor.

"We have this banquet to welcome Doctor Bai. Miss Liu is Second Prince's intended, and We will give her a chance to speak for herself."

The second fraction grumbled in dissatisfaction, but they also want to see what Liu Chu Chu will say for herself. They hope that she will further dig into her grave, saving their effort!