Weak Ass Mortals

Hey guys💜I just wanted to say I worked extremely hard on this chapter. I hope you guys like it. And this might be the last chapter....I haven't decided yet. But as you guys should know Adopted is coming to an end. If this is the last chapter then I definitely hope you guys enjoy. So if it's too long I'm sorry but if this is the end I gotta end it with a bang.💜💜💜

3rd Person POV
Kay'oir followed Rue out of the house with a gun in her back.

"Good job. I might actually keep you cause you follow directions unlike Kay'oir but that's not the point." They slid into Rue's car and she begin to drive.

"I'll tell you where to go." Kayoir said holding a gun to Rues head.

Moe POV
I was pacing back and forth waiting for Pastor James and Father Jones to get here. Zyanya pulled me on her lap and started rubbing my back.

"Calm down. Kayoir is strong. She's going to be just fine." She said kissing the back of my neck. The doorbell rung and I immediately stood up to answer the door.

"Thank you so much for coming." I said inviting them in. Father Jones started holding onto his Bible walking around the house.

"She's been here. I can feel it." I nodded and he looked at me.

"How old are the twins?" Pastor James asked suddenly.

"They're four and a half-"

"We have to leave now then. Kayoir doesn't have much time at all." Father Jones said as Zyanya grabbed the keys. We were driving around until I saw a dark figure.

Zyanya slowed the car down to see it was Rue. Completely bloody and bruised. I told Zyanya to stop the car and I ran to her.

"Oh my god Rue! What happened???" She just shook her head.

"I don't know man. She was fine for a few minutes then she just snapped on me." Rue said shrugging and wiping the blood from her lip.

"Where is she??? And where-"

"She took them mane." Rue said putting her head down.

"Oh my god. We have to hurry. But how we gon find out where she at?" Zyanya asked and I looked at Rue.

"Rue lemme see your phone hurry." She handed me her phone and I typed on it for a couple seconds.

"Got it. She's at one of our safe houses. Lets go." Rue got in the car and Zyanya pulled off.

Thirty minutes later we ran into the house and Zyanya started coughing.

"What the hell it stank in here!" Zyanya said loudly and I shushed her. Pastor James And Father Jones came in tip toeing.

"And it's so-so cold." Rue said shivering. It was cold it felt like we were in a freezer. We turned on our flashlights and went to look for her. We heard footsteps and we saw Rue running. The twins were tied up and duct taped in a chair.

"Oh my God my babies. Everything's gonna be okay I promise." Rue started untying them while Zyanya and I checked upstairs. I went into one of the bedrooms and I screamed. Everyone went upstairs to check on me.

"What? Mamas what-oh my god." Zyanya said holding me close to her.

It was Rue's father. Completely mangled and swarmed with worms and maggots crawling and eating at his flesh. I heard a loud crash and we ran downstairs.

We saw Kayoir standing on top of Rue with a knife at her neck. Pastor James put a bible on her back and her skin started burning.

"AH! SON OF A BITCH!" Kayoir yelled in a deep voice pushing him across the room.