00 - the day she cursed

No one ever told her, not even once

That the love and happiness she hopes for will bring as much despair in return.

The smell of the peach-coloured cherry blossom she loved so much now covered in metallic one. The colour she saw no longer lovely.

The resentment continue to grow as long as the clock continue to turn.

Tears and blood blurred her vision as she tries to stand up, that she failed at.

Instead, she dragged her powerless body, using everything left on her, to where a woman lies. She take hold of the now lifeless woman's hand, covered in red liquid. She brought it to her face, grazing the cold hand to her tear-covered cheek.

"...God, if you will take them away from me, in the end, why did you even give this life to me?"

That little body shook, in anger, in sadness, no one knows. But, hatred evidence on her eyes.

She looked around, to where her once happy family, now lying on the ground, their lifeless eyes looking back at her dim ones.

Why can't she go together with them?

Why.. Why didn't he end her, right then and here?

She looked to the ground where that man stood before, smiling at her, oh so sadistically, satisfied with what he just did.

She wondered, how long has it been?

As she screamed to his face, he ripped out her beloved father's head, before crushing his skull in his palm. He did it while staring at her.

She tried to run to him as fast as that tiny legs of her could, before being kicked on the guts. Blood came out from her cherry lips.

"Know your place, human." Red eyes glared holes on her.

Scared and angry, she could only lie there, glaring back at him. Him. The one who just killed her family in front of her eyes, torturing her heart.

He threw the crushed head down. Proceeding to slowly approached the glaring girl. He still glared down at her.

He then grabbed the little girl's hair, holding her up.

She tried to struggle to no avail, digging her nails to his hand with clenched teeths.

"You should be grateful that you have one of the rare blood even among the rare blooded humans, if not, you should've ended up as these bugs."

Her eyes widened, and as if on instinct, her now flying legs, she kicked him as hard as she can, on the face.

With suppressed anger, he threw the girl back to the ground.