|6|UA Traitors|

~O~

{Day#5}

Sunday. 11th August, XXXX. 06:00 am.

Today was the last day for preparations.

Tomorrow was the big day everyone was waiting for.

Team Villains was already prepared for every possible scenario. Their leader was not one to take anything easy. They were ready. To fight. To bring the heroes down. To win. To make UA realize how wrong villains they chose.

But someone among them, were more than just prepared.

Training Group: 5. Midoriya, Shinsou, Tsuburaba, Monoma and Komori.

These villains were gonna bring hell upon Ground Beta tomorrow. Because they worked hardest among everyone. Midoriya trained everyone, everyday nonstop. Everyday he conducted ten-on-one battles to make sure everyone was ready. To make sure he was ready. After fighting ten people at a time for who know how many times a day and keeping up the schedule for five days, without doubt, he can now use about ten percent of his power without breaking anything. Before this, he could only use eight percent of his power. So in total he didn't develop much more than two percent but that was enough. He wasn't the fighting type villain, you know... His training was just for back up. What he was really supposed to do? That will be revealed soon...

Hitoshi Shinsou had half of his training with Aizawa, who was teaching him to use the binding cloth only. He wouldn't say that he was an expert in it, but he knew the basics of it. Next he laid much emphasis on his quirk enhancement. His brainwashing was a magnificent power with just one weakness. But his Team - his friends - wouldn't left a chance for that to happen. Shinsou was prepared at his fullest.

Tsuburaba's training was the weird looking, but the most sensitive one. He had combat training without using his quirk. He mostly learned Midoriya's style of fighting. But without the green haired boy's quirk with those moves, they were a lot weaker. But they were fitting the plan perfectly. Despite combat training, he and Midoriya talked about personalities. Not any specific one's from the Hero Team or anything. But they talked about each other. For some reason, which the rest of the team didn't know, Kaibara was always with them through the conversation. Who knows why! Tsuburaba, however, didn't practice anything related to his quirk at all. The only reason was locked deep inside the core of Team Villains. And will be revealed with the very last objective of the Villains....

Neito Monoma practiced eighteen different quirks. He was always using only two in combat training. Midoriya instructed him to learn to use two out of three quirks for combat. The third one will be used for emergencies. The third one was not a specific one. He just touched three people and he had their quirks for five minutes each. Due to the phenomenon that he could only use one quirk at a time. He could have fifteen minutes with three different quirks. But in the test tomorrow morning, the third one will be the most specific one. And another mechanism restricted him from using One For All, leaving him to practice eighteen quirks in total.

Kinoko Komori was seriously overpowered. She was the one among this group who was to use the most brute force. She was prepared to obliterate the Hero Team. She was ready to crush everyone. She was one of the strongest pillar in their team and, thankfully, due to her the chances of any member of their Team's elimination was almost impossible. The rule book said you can't cover your device, the one which was attached to your costume to eliminate you, by your quirks. But it never said about using someone else's quirk.