✨Invitation✨

"Love is whatever you can still betray

"Love is
whatever you can still betray.
Betrayal can
only happen if you love."

- John le Carre

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'I don't want to go to the party. I'm the laziest person in the world'

I moved to Sis's room, cause I liked to cuddle her during my sleep.

'She is my cuddling Teddy Bear... Hehe hehe'

Right now, Sis was busy searching her closet for a suitable dress to wear. "So, what will you wear for today's party?", Sis asked me showing me dresses.

I yawned. "I don't want to go", I said hugging my pink teddy, Pinky. Sis spoke, putting the dress back in the closet as I rejected them all, "But we have to. Uncle's boss told him to attend with family". I requested, pouting," Why don't you go in my place?".

"Emily and Erika will come with us", I heard Dad. I turned my head and saw Dad at the door of our room. I went to him and hugged him," I don't want to go. You know that". He patted my head and stated, "Dear, I had never asked you to attend any party before. But please attend this party with us".

'I have never attended a single party. I always stay at home. Dad always dropped and picked me up from school and now from college. Yesterday was the first time, I went to the movie theatre with friends'

" This pink dress will be good on you, right Ann?", Sis said as I agreed to go to the party. This dress was my favorite.

I asked, touching the dress, "What about you?". She answered, "A blue dress". I asked," I have never seen you wear red or pink. And I remember that your favorite color is red. Why don't you wear a red dress? It will look good on you". The smile on her face disappeared. She answered my question, "Red color had lost its meaning in my life". I grabbed her hands and asked," Why? Please tell me. I will try to help you". She smiled and said, "Don't tell this to anyone. Promise?".