The end (not really)

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I appreciate every single person who read this book, voted, commented, shared, and even added it to their reading list. Because of you this book is eligible for The Watty's! How incredible is that?! You guys did that and I'm in your debt. For real, like... thank you. ❤️ I'm writing the sequel to Marrying the Beast and it is called The Beast Fell In Love With Me. Below is a description of the book and I hope you read the sequel to and like it as much as the first one. I know sequels get a lot of hate sometimes but I will make sure to make it just as good even better than the first one. I'm making a solid chapter update schedule for myself and for you guys. Every Friday I will up load a chapter. However, if things aren't too hectic for me, I'll upload a chapter on Tuesday as well. The first chapter will go up Sunday.

Description:

Suzette thought marrying a beast would be burdensome but she found out that it was a lie. Blayze thought business was all that he could ever love but he found out that it was a lie. Now they are together in love feeling unbreakable. However, everything seems fine in the eye of a hurricane. Their love and foundation are tested as a storm comes their way disturbing the peace. Blayze wants kids. Suzette does not.  How could something so innocent as a child cause so much destruction? Well, they're about to find out.

Warning: Mature content in some chapters