f o r t y - f i v e

As you get out of the large black car, you stop, waiting to take in the mansion in front of you.

The house is a luxurious monstrosity.

Hana takes your hand as you and the rest of the men start to walk towards the house together. Crowds of laughing men and women walk are approaching the house as well.

The music is so loud you can hear it blare outside the house.

There are already people with drinks in hand on the balconies of the houses entrance.

You walk up the entering marble stairs that have small man-made water falls on each side with large statues of angles on the surface.

The sound of the water is loud, and you look at Hana with wide eyes because of the infrastructure your walking through and she nods.

When you reach the top of the large set of entering stairs you observe the house in closer view.

It seems to be three stories big, the width and size of a small mall.

There are men and women scattered everywhere, and their laughs echo throughout the entire area.

You observe closer and notice the hidden weapons stashed around in different pockets of their suits and dresses, reminding you that this isn't the normal party.

There sits two large statues of men on horses on each side of the house and hundred of perfectly cut roses are twiddled around the stairs and stone fencing of the house.

The house has tens of windows, hinting to the number of rooms there are inside.

It's roof is a dark blue, complimenting the sunset orange sky behind it.

"Go inside, find Sung and start playing around." Jay turns around to say and you see a few of his men subtly walk into the house in the background.

Hana doesn't bother to reply and starts walking towards the house, her hand still around yours, a comfort you didn't know you needed to help the nerves.

When she pushes the large doors open, instantly the music from inside blares into your ears and the flashing red and blue lights hit your eyes like blaring headlights.

The sound of clanking glasses, drunk laughs, happy screams from dancing drunks add to the music and your hand squeezes Hana's tighter.

"I do this all the time, you're going to be okay." she responds, yelling over the music.

The house is full, but large enough where you can still freely walk around, the main floor is packed with a dancing crowd, and the two stairs that head to the next stair have pairs of men and women all over each other.

Two men walk past you and Hana, and they stare at you like a lion would at his prey, making you extremely uncomfortable.

They walk away into a brighter room to the left and Hana's eyes follow them there.

"What are you doing?" you yell over the music.

"Finding a way into the boss' room." she replies.

She drags you into the room the two men previously disappeared into and the entire mood of it is the complete opposite on the main floor.

It's brightly lit with a large crystal chandelier, it's carpeted with a Persian carpet that covers the entirety of the room, meaning it probably cost more than the chandelier dangling over you.

The further wall on the opposite side holds a collection of the largest dark wood bookshelves you've ever come by, filled with all sorts of figures and books.