- T H I R T Y -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Chris, stooooop."
Minji was wriggling around in his grip and tears threatened to leave her eyes as she was laughing really hard.
"Not until you apologize~"

"Okay, okay. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eat your slice o-of pizza as well."
The older immediately retracted his hands from her waist and looked down at her with a satisfied smile on his lips.
"See? Wasn't that hard now, was it?"

Minji tried hard to catch her breath and glared at him from the corner of her eyes. Holding her sides with her hands, she sat up again and ran one hand through her messed up hair, trying to somehow fix it again.

"Please never do that ever again, Chris."
The boy just laughed at her quietly and patted her head. Minji just pouted at this and crossed her arms, trying to be mad at him.

"Are you mad at me, baby?"
Chan used some kinda aegyo voice to get her to look at him and nudged her by the shoulder. She let out a playful sound of disgust at this action and dared to move her head to look at him, her gaze softening instantly.

Her arms dropped at the sight of him pouting and she blushed slightly, not having seen this overly cute sight of him until that very moment. Suddenly, Chan started to smirk and pulled her on his lap.

"Didn't know aegyo would work on you but oh well."
He had a smug smile on his lips and Minji instantly let out a huff.
"I hate you, y'know."

"Nah, you don't. You love me~"
His hands were resting on her waist and he continued to give her a teasing look. She sighed and nodded her head in defeat.
"Okay but then I hate that you're right."

One of his hands moved up and put a strand of hair behind her ear, before it rested on her cheek and stroked it softly.
They just continued to look at each other and Minji leaned into his touch more.

"I'm sorry for eating your pizza, Chris. Just never tickle me ever again."
The male chuckled at her once more and looked at her in adoration.
"I won't, don't worry."
She let out a sigh of relief and removed his hand from her cheek, standing up after.

After the date at the restaurant and a nice walk at Han river, the couple decided to continue the evening at his place and there they were now.
Chan watched as his girlfriend made her way into his kitchen and smiled to himself.

A few minutes later, she got back with two glasses of coke in her hand and smiled at him. She handed him one and sat down on the small couch right next to him.
"Is there anything you wanna do now? We could maybe just watch some tv..."

Minji agreed to that idea and Chan jumped up from the couch, walking towards the tv and getting the remote. Plopping down on the couch again, he turned on the tv and wrapped an arm around Minji's waist, pulling her closer to his body once more.

The two of them cuddled for a good 30 minutes until she got sleepy and rested her head on his chest. The male looked down at her and also wrapped his other arm around her small body, holding her steadily in his embrace.

"Chris?"
Her voice was quiet and the called boy hummed as response. Minji sat up properly again and looked him straight in the eyes.
"I love you."
Chan's heart fluttered at her words and his cheeks were tinted in a slightly pinkish color.

She looked at him with puppy-like eyes and he couldn't help himself but grab her by the waist one more time and immediately smashed his lips on hers. That kiss wasn't as soft as all of the ones they've shared before. It was filled with so much love and passion that both of them intensified it even more.

Minji leaned back flat on the couch as he hovered over her and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him as close to her own body as she could. He smirked right in the kiss and stopped for a second to catch his breath, just to kiss her right after again.

[Warning - Slightly mature content from here]

A quiet moan left her lips as he slightly bit her lower lip and he broke the kiss in an instant, looking at her. Minji's eyes widened and her cheeks flared up in embarrassment and she covered her mouth with her right hand.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I just-"
Chan just chuckled and shut her up with a quick kiss, smiling at her after.
"You don't have to apologize for that, baby. It was cute."

She smiled slightly at him he leaned down to kiss her again. This time she wasn't ashamed of letting out the little sounds every time his tongue made its way into her mouth or if he playfully bit her lip.
Eventually, his kisses wandered down to her jawline and then the neck, leaving a few soft ones there as well.

"If you don't want to take this any further, we can stop right here. You just have to say it."
Minji squealed internally at how thoughtful he was and shook her head as an answer.
"Are you sure? I know that's your first time, baby."

"I'm sure. Really, Chris."
And this was enough for him as confirmation and he continued to keep his plump lips attached to the skin of her neck. But this time he didn't leave soft kisses on it.
Marking what's his and hearing her moaning his name ever so lightly was everything he wanted right in that moment.

Minji moved her hands from his neck to hem of his shirt and tugged on it, trying to take it off. Chan noticed that and shortly disconnected his lips from her neck to take it off.
Minji stared at his exposed upper body and let her hands roam from his back all the way to his firm chest.

Chan noticed how she stopped right there and chuckled lightly, talking one of her hands and moving it down to his abs.
"It's okay to touch me there. I want you to."
Minji bit her lip as she noticed the lust in his eyes and nodded slightly.

"But maybe we should take this to my bedroom?"
The younger girl chuckled at that and agreed with him. Chan quickly wrapped both his arms around her and picked up, just to walk her to the bedroom and continue what they've started.

And that's how the two of them finally gave their everything to each other.

•——————————————————————•

A/N 2023:

Word count: 1137EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1137
Edited
Re-Edited