Proof.

[Y/n] woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing as he groans "Levi can you turn it off?" He asked as he covered his face and looked to his side "Oh.He already left" The male said to himself as he sat up and turned off his alarm. He was on his way to the kitchen when he saw the males phone "He forgot it today.." He mumbled as he walked towards the phone "Just one peak and ill be sure Levi isnt cheating.I need to stop doubting him" [Y/n] said as he picked up the phone and brought it with him into the kitchen. He unlocked the males with his thumbprint and he clicked on his messenger app "See [Y/n] i told you he isnt chea-" He cut himself off when he saw a unfamiliar name "Maybe...its just a new work mate of his, it doesnt hurt to take a look..right?" The male questioned as he unwillingly clicked onto the unfamiliar name. "'Petra' what a nice name" He said with a small smile as he scrolled up and his smile quickly faded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Levis phone~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Petra]: Are we meeting tonight? I have some new outfits to try along with new positions!

[Levi]: Yeah, ill pick you up at 9pm at your office and we can head to the hotel. Dont be late,if youre late we arent meeting.

[Petra]: Of course!!! I wont be late!

[Petra]: Levi? i have a question babe

[Levi]: Don't call me babe, not even my boyfriend calls me that. But what is the question?

'of course i dont call you that..you will scold me of i do..' [Y/n] thought to himself as he continued reading as tears threatened to fall

[Petra]: Why dont you break up with that boyfriend of yours?I mean, he is just getting in the way of our relationship! Just break it off and we can be together happily!

[Levi]: Because he is so naive and pathetic its funny. Feed him any lie and he will fall for it.

Thats when [Y/n] turned off the phone. Tears streaming down his cheeks as he fell to the ground "Pathetic? Naive? Was that..all i ever was to Levi?" He asked as he sobbed to himself, he stayed on the ground for a good ten minutes before he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly wiped his face and went to open the door. "Hi! My name is Petra and im here to get Levi's phone!" The ginger haired female said with a innocent smile as she looked at the taller male "O-Oh..here, this is his phone. i have a question..what exactly are you to him that he gets to you come over to take it for him?" [y/n] asked as he gave the female a fake smile "Me? Oh! Im just a secretary of his" She lied as she quickly kept the phone and left. Without a second to spare,[Y/n] crumbled to the ground as he choked back tears "So thats who i lost to?" He said with a whimper as he tried to stop himself from crying.

The male spent the next few hours cleaning the house, he needed a break from the reality that his boyfriend is cheating on him. He didnt want to believe it, he just couldnt!

He needed a distraction, he quickly got dressed and made his way towards one of his favourite cafè's. "Id like a cappuccino along with two donuts, thank you" [Y/n] ordered with a sweet smile as he collected his food and made his way towards the corner seats. His mind replaying his very first official date with Levi.

[Flash back to very first official date]

"Levi! Where are we going?" The young male said with a laugh as he was blindfolded and was being walked towards some unknown location. "Shut up brat before i shove something down your throat and keep you quiet myself" He growled even though that only made you laugh harder. After a while of walking, they finally reached their destination. Levi removed the males blindfold as [Y/n] looked around excitedly "Oh my god Levi! Ive been wanting to come to this themepark since high school! (They are in college at this point)
Its a shame Isabel and Farlan isnt here.." [Y/n] mumbled as Levi just rolled his eyes "Lets go, ive bought the tickets online so i dont have to touch some old ladies filthy hands" He grumbled as [Y/n] lets out a laugh "You and your habit of being too clean" [Y/n] said with a chuckle as he led the male towards the entrance of the park. After a whole day of having fun, Levi brought the male to a diner for dinner and decided to walk home. As they were walking,[Y/c] was pulled to the side "Huh?Whats up Levi?" He asked as Levi rolled his eyes "In case anything happens like a drunk fucker decides to crash his car at us,ill be able to protect you,brat" He said as [Y/n] blushed "I love you too Levi" He said with a laugh as Levi replied with a barely audible 'I love you too brat'

[Flash back over]

The [H/c] haired male lets out a shakey breath as he looked out. Great..it was raining. He honestly didnt know what to do, was he supposed to confront Levi? He didnt know...he have never been in these types of problems before. He sat there for a while before he finished his drink and his donuts. After he was done, he made his way to one of his bestest friends house, Eren. He didnt know what to do, so he went to get advice from the male.

"Hey Eren!Its me [Y/n]! I have questions for you!" [Y/n] said as he knocked on the doors, waiting for the brunette to open the doors for him.