◇17◇

《Chapter 17》

Chapter 17

"REMI, BLYKE, ISEN, and Y/N, please report immediately to the main office." An announcement caught the attention of students.

"What did you do now Y/N?" John sighed.

Y/N threw her hands up in surrender, shrugging, "I didn't do anything. I'll see you when I'm done."

He nodded, taking off into class by himself as the H/C girl made her way to the office. When she arrives, the other three were already sitting in front of the headmaster. They stared at her as she sat down next to them awkwardly.

The green haired man cleared his throat, "I'm sure you four know why I called you here."

Nope.

He held up the school newspaper, Y/N catching a glimpse of the front page. Students Cause Bomb Threat at Kovoro Mall. "Is everything written in this article true?"

Y/N decided to take charge of the situation. "Not entirely sir. It doesn't tell the complete story. We tried to chase the culprit, but we were mistaken as the ones who set off the bomb. There was a misunderstanding and we cleared it up with the mall security."

The headmaster seemed pleased, even if he didn't show it much. "Good. At least you did that. Let me remind you all that Wellston has a unique environment. Here you have the freedom to exercise your abilities as you wish because the damages are easily repairable. But the moment you step off campus, you need to be careful. Wellston's reputation and other's safety is on the line. You are four of my most powerful students."

Y/N casted her gaze down at the mention of her being one of the most powerful students.

"What you do out there can significantly impact those around you. So the next time you run into a situation, don't act impulsively. Think about your actions and consequences before you make a decision. Is that understood?"

They replied in unison. "Yes headmaster!"

After bowing respectfully to their headmaster, they left his office. Blyke breathed a sigh of relief. "That wasn't so bad. I thought we were gonna get pummeled!"

"Yeah," Isen agreed. "Can you believe that man actually reads the school paper? I wonder if he likes my articles..."

The two boys continued chatting about whatever while Y/N and Remi walked behind slowly. The pinkette asked in a stern whisper, "The event only happened a few days ago, on a weekend nonetheless. How could someone get ahold of this information so fast? Could it be that someone is watching us?"