What do i do?

[Ps,sorry im advance if this chapter is too short :')]

"Hey! Whats up [Y/N]?" The brunette asked with a grin as he opened the door for the male, but his grin faded as he noticed the males sad appearance. "I need..some advice" The male said softly as he looked up at Eren "Oh, come on in then" Eren said with a small smile as he brought the male into his house.
"Heres a cup of tea," Eren said as he sat next to [Y/n] "What happened?" He asked as [Y/n] placed the cup down. "I think Levi is cheating on me" He said as he bit on his lips, trying to stop the tears but he couldn't help it. One tear fell, followed by another and by then. [Y/c] was just sobbing into the males shoulder. It took him a while to calm down, and when he did. He explained what had happened and what he saw on his lovers phone before Eren lets out a growl "How could he! Youve been his friend for so long and he dares to hurt you like this?! Im going to beat the crap out of that short sack" He said as he frowned, before noticing the emotionally distressed male next to him. "What do i do Eren?" [Y/n] asked as he looked down at himself. Eren just sighs "If i were you, I'd break up with him. He isnt worth all the pain [Y/N].." He said as he gently touched his hands "But in the end, it is your life. You have to choose between breaking up or talking with him and fixing the problem between the two of you" He said as he looked at the time "Its getting late, i'll drive you home. And i'll see you at the bar tonight?" (Eren is a bartender where [Y/n] works) [Y/n] nodded as he stood up "Thanks for helping Eren" He said as he made his way out "I can walk home, you dont have to drive me home" He added with a smile before he made his way back to his shared apartment, even if it didnt feel shared.

When [Y/n] got home, he went and took a shower and then prepared dinner for himself and Levi. Leaving Levi's portion in the fridge for him before he made his way out of the house and towards the bar where he worked at.