Twenty One

After reading that I wasn't sure what to do or think. I heard the door opening so I knew Tia was coming back into the room. I changed as quick as I could but she walked in as I was taking off my shirt. I saw her look at me up and down while biting her lip. So I walked over to her.

"Maybe I should just wear my sports bra and no shirt."

All she could do was nod her head yes. I bent down to kiss her. She deepened the kiss. She jumped up wrapping her legs around me. I held her by her thighs and began to walk to the bed. I laid her down so I was on top of her with one of my arms holding me up the other on her hip. I moved my hand under her tank top. She let out a soft moan in my mouth. I could feel her hands going up and down my back. I slowly grinded on her so she would feel me.

"Ohhhh shit papi. That feels so good."

I moved my hand to her bra and gently massage her breast. Damn so soft. I placed soft feather kiss down her neck. Her hands went to my hair. She moaned even louder. I moved to remove her shirt.................

"Hey guys we ar............oh I'm sorry. I should have knocked. But I came to get you guys because we are all waiting." Maple said

I was still on top of Tia because a had a semi hard on and didn't want her seeing that.

"We will be there in five." Tia said

"Ok I will just wait outside the door then."

"Why was she glaring at me? That's just weird. Papi I don't know how many more time I can hold off."

"I understand my queen. Trust me I wanted to make love to you so bad right now. Shit I'm getting harder just thinking about it." I said while grinding on her to let her feel.

"LET GO CHILDREN" Maple said

"Come on let go before I hit her." Tia said

I was about to walk the door but Tia grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Downstairs?"

"Not without a damn shirt I will be damn if I catch her looking at you. So put on a shirt now."

"Oohh aggressive Tia. I think I like that."

She tossed me my shirt. So, I put it on. WHAT? I know whipped but I would do anything for her.

Once we both were set we walked out and true to her word Maple was still there. I was still sporting a semi. Maple looked directly at it. Tia saw this and moved it front of me.

"Don't we have a movie to watch" Tia said. Damn jealous Tia is so fucking hot. Shit not helping. Think about dicks.......wait just look at Maple.

I looked up as soon as my eyes saw her with her smirk I got soft. She frowned at this but Tia smirked. We all walked down to the movie room

 We all walked down to the movie room