Chapter Seven: Long Live The Shotos

As Shoto ran off with Izuku in his mouth, up followed Bakugo and the mother bunny. The wind flashed against Izuku's fur as some got in his eyes, but by his little tear orbs, he tears them off. Shoto bites on Izuku firmly to make sure he stays in his mouth, and since the bite was hard, the poor bunny squeaked of pain.

"Shush!" Shoto hissed, but it was kind of muffled because of the bunny in his mouth. "They're gonna catch us—"

Soon interrupted by Bakugo's shout.

"YOU POKÈBALL!" he called out. "DROP MY FUCKING DEKU RIGHT NOW!"
Shoto ran faster as Izuku squeaked hopelessly. He needed Bakugo to rescue him now! He couldn't handle the pain of Shoto's sharp teeth.

Shoto then stopped by a cliff.

There was another part, but it was separated. He looked back to see Bakugo and the mother bunny stop and take breaths.

Below, there was a stampede of wild "electric" dingoes. (If you can guess what the dingo is related to, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! ;3)

Shoto dropped the bunny onto the edge of the cliff while the electric stampede was still going on. Bakugo didn't want to take any more chances, but he wasn't thinking when he decided to attack Shoto on impact. Shoto snarled and scratched back, making Bakugo whine. Izuku squeaked in a frightful tone and hid behind his mother. The mommy bunny tried her best to console her son.
The time came to the point when Bakugo was now at the edge of a cliff, Shoto clawing at his claws and staring into his eyes, filled with jealousy and anger. (If you get this reference from a movie, comment! For a little hint: IT'S A MOVIE FROM DISNEY AND IS GONNA BE A LIVE ACTION SOON)
"Long live the Shotos." Shoto growled fiercely.

And with that, Shoto let Bakugo go.