fifty-one (angst) (vaewolf!haechan) (feat. han jisung)

i really put this book in the fantasy category bc of amount of mythology aus it has 😋

btw a vaewolf is a half vampire and half werewolf

~

"do you know what that human is capable of? he could literally expose us all donghyuck!" jisung said, gritting his teeth.

"he wouldn't do that! he's good at keeping secrets!" donghyuck argued.

"you're only saying that because you're so lovey-dovey everytime you've around him!" jisung yelled.

"don't act like you aren't lovey-dovey around minho, dumbass!" donghyuck yelled back.

jisung groaned, "this is serious! if that kind knows we exist we're doomed! do you want hired hunters to come try and kill us?!"

donghyuck felt a chill on his spine when he asked that. he never thought about that and now he has some serious thinking to do. he already exposed himself as a vaewolf to renjun and after letting him meet up with his pack, this was starting to bother him.

jisung stared at him after quickly calming down, "think about it."

donghyuck watched him walk away and sighed. he started walking to renjun's house while thinking deep thoughts.

~

renjun heard a knock on his door and looked through the peephole. he gasped when he saw donghyuck and opened the door.

"hyuckie, why are you here this late? and why you look so sad?" renjun asked.

"i need to talk to you," donghyuck said.

renjun nodded and let donghyuck in. they both sat down on sofa with renjun having a worried look on his face and donghyuck with a sad one.

"what did you need to talk to me about?" renjun asked.

donghyuck sighed, "do you remember when i told you i was a vaewolf?"

renjun quickly nodded, "i remember, i was shook!"

donghyuck chuckled at that, "i had a little argument with jisung and it's very clear that he doesn't trust you around us."

renjun stared at donghyuck in disbelief. he had suspicion about jisung not trusting him, he remembered the way he looked at him when they first met.

"is it because i'm human and that i would tell the whole world that you guys exist?" renjun asked.

donghyuck stared at him in shock and whispered, "yes."

renjun sighed, "knew it."

"are you mad?" donghyuck asked in worry.

renjun shook his head, "no i'm not. it's just that why would he think that way of me?"

donghyuck grabbed renjun's hand, "injun, i've been doing a lot of thinking before i got here, and as much as i would love to stay with you, i think we should go our separate ways."

renjun felt anger boiling inside him, "and why is that donghyuck?"

donghyuck sighed, "because i do fear hunters killing us and-"

"you think i would tell another human about this?! i told you i swore i wouldn't tell anyone! how could you?!" renjun interrupted him.

"i'm sorry renjun, but i can't risk it," donghyuck said.

"how could you say this when you decided to tell me?!" renjun asked, expecting an answer.

donghyuck just stared at him, stay silent. renjun chuckled in disbelief.

"thought so, now get out," renjun said calmly, pointing to the door.

"renjun-"

"GET OUT!" renjun screamed.

"but renjun-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" renjun yelled, pushing donghyuck to the door.

once donghyuck was pushed out the door, renjun slammed the door and slide on the door to the floor and buried his face on his knees. he felt tears flowing through his eyes and silently cried.

~

never did angst in awhile :)

i have two books coming that will have renhyuck in it. read if you're interested :D