Chapter 13 Finding Jellal

Meredy POV

"Ultear-san where is Jellal? Where just walking around here for 30 minutes and my legs is tired" " Don't stop Meredy we have to find Jellal before the Crime Sorcière" We walk and walk......................................

"Huh! Ultear-san it's like Jellal" "You're right. Jellal! Jellal!" "Who are you talking?" "Oh! i'm sorry i taught you're Jellal" "Huh you know my twin?" "Jellal have a twin!!!!"me and Ultear said

"I'm Mystogan, twin of Jellal and we have another twin to but he's not here he's somewhere" "Ummmm....... I'm Meredy and she is Ultear-sama. And do you know where is Jellal?"

"Huh?! Hmmm.. He just finding Lucy-san, i bet he had fallen inlove to Lucy" "Ehhhhh?? How about you?" "Me? Heh!?!?! Umm....... A little? maybe that's it" "Heeeehhhh!!???!!! And maybe you twins will fight about love to Lucy" "I-it's not only us" "Do you know someone who is inlove with Lucy to?"

"Ummmmm........ Gray, Loki, Hibiki, Sting and Rogue. Well that's what i heard and Jellal was part of it too" "Well Meredy, we need to find Jellal and it's nice to meet you Mystogan. Sayonara!" "Sayonara!"

Crime Sorcière member POV

"Look it's like Meredy and Ultear, let's go to see if it's them" "Hai,boss!"

One of the member of mine see the blonde girl again "Boss it's that girl again and i think she's lost ~hehehe~" We follow the blonde and she stop and we talk to her fast "Hey girl! We're you going?" "Gomen i have to find a friend of mine, sayo-" "Gomen you have to go with us!" "Help m----mmmmm........."

-The left track was the ribbon of Lucy-