Happy Birthday

"Do I have to slow it down or can you keep up?" You closed Jackson mouth softly then pressing your backside against his front. He cleared his throat and followed your movements. Putting his hands on your waist, moving with your hips and once in while spinning you around.

You were in such an amazing mood! You looked hot as fuck, you were basically grinding against one of the hottest guys, and your confidence kept building up with every shot you took. Nothing could bring you down from this moment.

But in a second you saw that last person you'd expect at the party. Your ex. He was looking around the room, probably in search for you. You stopped in you steps making Jackson stop too. He thought he did something to make you stop or maybe you suddenly got cold feet with him. You felt your eyes well up with tears as everything from that night washed over all at once.

How could he go cheat on you and then come back here looking for you? He hurt you and you didn't like how he was ruining your night. You really wanted to punch him, but this wasn't the place or time. The other idols are very chill so one really cared about you grinding on Jackson.

They all had their own secrets, it wasn't their place to say anything to the public. Speaking of "not being the place" why is Jay still looking for you? You wanted him to feel how you felt. You had the bigger advantage as well, you and Jackson made a hot power couple and Jay didn't know exactly who you worked for. You decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and show off how much better you are ever since he left.

"Y/N? Did I do something wrong?" Jackson leaned down to your ear, worried he might've done something. "No." You pulled your hair to one side keeping your eyes on Jay. Who was getting a drink.

"You see that guy over there? The one in the leather jacket drinking next to bar?" Your tone was more aggressive and in way attractive. "Him?" Jackson looked at Jay. "Is he bothering you? Do you want me to make him leave?" He looked at you ready for your command. "He's my ex...he cheated on me and now he's looking for me here." You turned around to face Jackson pulling back your hair letting out a hard sigh.

Seeing you like this really kinda turned something in Jackson, he couldn't explain at the moment. Well now wasn't the time to explain it.
"I wanna get back at him." You crossed your arms over your chest, your boobs being pushed up a bit.
"W-What do have in mind?" He said blinking a couple of time focusing on your eyes.

You bit you lip casually thinking of what was the perfect way to get the message across. Then it hit you. "I'm gonna need you to move with me like you did earlier. But make it seem like we're a thing." You told him. You didn't like the idea of using Jackson.

"Wait...I'm sorry." You interrupted before Jackson could even answer. "I'll go to ask Li-" you were about to walk to Lisa  before Jackson pulled you back to him. "Wait a sec! I'll do it." He had a serious expression mixed with anger.

"R-Really?" You were a bit shocked. "He's an asshole. He let an amazing woman walk out and treated her like shit. He should have a taste of his own medicine." He glared at Jay clenching his jaw.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" You asked him making sure he was up for it. "Yeah. And after I'll kick him out personally." He winked at you making you giggle. You went up to the DJ and ask him to play 'Downtown' next. You walked back over to Jackson when jay caught you from across the room.

You could see him gawking at you from the corner of your eye. You had his attention you just had to make him uncomfortable and upset. You wrapped your arms around Jackson's neck, waiting for the song to end before your request came on. "Just a fair warning...I will be pressed up on you and everything. If that makes you uncomfortable just tell me and I'll pretend that I have to go to the bathroom or something." You said. Jackson pulled your closer to his body. "I'll be fine Y/N. Don't worry." He smirked at you as 'Downtown' started to play.