•20•

The movie had ended about an hour ago but Jason and I were too engrossed in a conversation to even realize that it was already starting to get late.

"Oh I have to go now" I remembered and his face twisted into a disappointing frown.

"Can't you just sleep over?" He whined desperately and I giggled at the childishness, considering it.

"Please, you can sleep in my other PJs" he suggested pleadingly.

"Okay fine, I'll ask my mom and if she says yes, I'll stay" he immediately grinned excitedly, reaching over to the nightstand to hand me my purse.

"Here" he said as I fished out my phone from the purse he gave me.

Me: Mind if I stay over?

Mum: As long as you haves clothes and get to school on time

I bit down on my lip and he suddenly tapped on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"What'd she say?" He asked curiously.

"As long as I have clothes and get to school on time" I said out to him.

"You can sleep in my PJs while I put your clothes in the washer, and I'll drive us to school" problem solved.

"Okay good" I smiled, texting my mom back.

Mom: Okay, careful with the boy and love you, good night sweety ❤️❤️

Me: g'night mom, love you too❤️❤️

.......

I stepped out of the bathroom with my clothes in my hand while my free hand tightly held unto the extended waist of the PJ bottoms.

"A bit too big" Jason commented the obvious with a smirk before walking over to me.

"You can borrow my old shorts" he muttered more to himself before going over to his wardrobe.

As he searched, a knock was heard from the door and after getting permission, his mom entered with a wide grin on her face which only got wider when she found out I was staying over.

"No funny business under my roof boys" she teased and Jason let out a groan of embarrassment making me giggle.

"I'll take these" she said, taking my clothes from my hands.

"Thank you Cat" she smiled.

"You're welcome, you boys have a goodnight" she said before leaving.

"Your mom's nice" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah she doesn't embarrass me at all" he said sarcastically, grabbing something and closing the wardrobe.

"Here, this'll fit " he handed me a pair of shorts and I tugged them on immediately. A bit snug but it was okay.

"Good?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile.

I now went over to his bed, grabbing a pillow and blanket before moving towards some cushions situated at a corner of the room but he cut me off.

"What are you doing?" He asked, smirking.

"Getting ready to sleep" I said, propping the pillows.

As I was about to lay down, I felt a hand on my shoulder so I swiftly turned around but I guess I was a bit too swift. I stood only inches away from Jason with some my hair stuck to his face. He brushed off the stray strands of hair and smirked down at me making my cheeks heat up instantly.

I noticed his eyes dilate as we shared fixed eye contact for a while. My breathing quickened and I felt my heart race as his eyes now travelled down to my lips and I instinctively took my lower lip in between my teeth.

"I really want to kiss you right now" I heard him mutter to himself and a chill ran down my spine, my knees weakening and my eyes fluttering.

"You'll sleep on the bed" he snapped out of his trance.

"But it's your bed" I said lowly, still feeling a bit lightheaded.

"But who's the guest here?" He smirked cockily.

"Bed now" he commanded softly, snatching the blanket from my hands.

I weakly complied, walking to the bed while he laid down on the cushions.

"Goodnight" he said and I replied accordingly, getting in bed.

........

I stepped into the bathroom and immediately I finished washing up, I got out with my wet hair in a messy bun and a towel tufted around my small waist. I looked in the mirror, carefully scrutinizing my overly slender form. It was both wierd and funny that the only fleshy part of my body was my rear. I need to gain a few extra pounds, I thought.

........

After getting dressed,  Jason and I walked down for breakfast and by the noises of pleas and childish giggles, anyone could tell the triplets were already at the table.

"Boys stop messing around!" Jason commanded a little too harshly as we both took our seats

"Softly" I mouthed to him and he scoffed but nodded.

"Good morning" one of them greeted warmly and I could tell it was Dean, he's the more calm one, Dicken and Drew, can't tell.

"Bus is here" Cat announced and the kids immediately scurried off the table but as one of them was leaving, he accidentally pulled on the table cloth, spilling Orange juice on my shirt.

"Dicken!" Jason yelled but the boy was already bolting towards the front door.

"I'm so sorry" his expression softened immediately his eyes met mine.

"It's okay" I assured him even while he took me upstairs to clean up.

.......

We entered the school about two minutes early and up until now, he wouldn't stop apologizing for Dicken's accident.

"I told you it's fine" he ended up giving him his shirt which was about three sizes too big, the fabric stopped mid knee and wasn't able to cover up two shoulders at once but at least it was clean and smelled like him, I internally giggled, low-key sniffing it everytime I tried to adjust it.

"Sure?" He asked and as I nodded, the first bells rung.

"Oh gotta get to class, see you later" he said, smiling before planting a tender peck on my cheek before jogging towards his locker. As soon as he left my sight, I noticed Ryder. He had a sneer signalling that he was ready to attack. I gulped loudly.

He looked like he was about to approach me but after a heavy sigh, he took to his heels. I sighed, heading towards my locker.

RYDER

I saw them come in, I needed to ask him why he even agreed to sleep over at Jason's place. I couldn't go speak to him when he was with Jason so I waited by the lockers and that's when it happened, Jason leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

It was just a slight peck but the heavyweight such a light action dropped on my heart was agonizing. I wanted to pounce on Jason like a hungry predator but with the way my anger boiled inside me, I knew if I started a fight it wouldn't end well so I held back till he was completely out of sight.

As soon as Jason was gone, I looked over at Aleister and not long after, he noticed me. A sudden surge of energy filled my legs and I quickly fled the scene, not knowing what else to do.

Oooff....wait till you notice the shirt... Well my shoulder hurts....

Please don't forget to vote on this or leave a comment ..