chapter 41

😣I'm very sorry for not updating last week chapters!!!!!

This week I have in-store for you 4 chapters.

I will be updating every Sunday.

____________________________________

After my birthday, I am now twelve years old.

It's seems like I'm going to go to school soon.

My grandma Verena arranged me to go to Rose Vean's school just like in the past but with a year delay I suppose. Tomorrow I am going to school.

I'm both nervous and excited. I wonder what awaits me in the future.

Today it's the day I am going to school. I wonder if I will meet any villainess? Will I meet Josh Ronbel? How should I deal with him?

"Lily! Its time to go to school." called grandma Verena

I pack up my stuff and then got out of the castle, I saw my brothers waiting for me, I follow them to the carriage and went to school.

When we arrived there, I saw a lot of girls looking at my brothers. They seem like they had fallen in love with my brothers, in their eyes I could somehow see heart shape forming.

Brother Sedric is older than us by 2 years, right now he should be in middle school year 3. Me and brother Sky are in the same grade, our grade is middle school year 1.

This year Josh should have some problem and go back to his own kingdom.

The school I'm currently studying in, has a kindergarten, primary and middle school. It is join together.

Last year, I should have been in primary 6 with Josh Ronbel and should have fallen in love with him. But I did not go to school and was busy with something else, I wonder if it will make a big difference....

My brothers send me to the office, the teacher asked me to follow him. I followed him and as expected I got into the same class as Josh Ronbel.

I saw him looking at me and he smiled at me. I felt nothing for him. I just looked at him and smile at him. The teacher asked me to introduce myself.

"Hello my name is Lily Vean." I said

They all look at me with sparkling eyes. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

Anyways I was assigned to seat next to Josh.

"Hey Lily are you fine after the accident?"asked Josh

"I'm totally fine after the accident, thank you for worrying about it." I said

After that short conversation, we both paid attention in class.

Finally it's break time. I saw my brothers waiting for me outside, I went directly to them, I also saw Josh going to them as well. I figured out that he is Sky's friend.

Then I saw Marie Claire, coming towards my direction. She greeted my brothers and Josh then took me away with her.

I also excuse myself.

Marie took me to a garden, it was so beautiful and calming. She hugged me so tightly and rub her face on my face. She was acting so spoil against me.

Maire Claire might look so strict, cold and uncaring but in reality she is the most childish and cutest among all of us villainess.

"Lily won't you give more of your cookies?" Marie asked

"Later, I will, is that fine with you?" I asked

"No! Others will steal away those cookies from me, can't you give me now?" Marie looked at me with puppy eyes

"I'm sorry, even if I want to give you some, right now I don't have any, but I promise later I will make a lot, is that fine with you?" I asked

She nod her head

Meanwhile, Lucif inner heart: why do I feel like someone is too close to Lily? I feel like murdering someone.

And so I became friends with Josh and my school day was over.