ALDILÀ AMORE / SHORT STORY

Hey guys, I come baring a gift! And it's very exciting...

I honestly miss writing about Adriana and Dante's love story, and I hate to feel this way.

Since many of you guys are gutted (including me) that Adriana's and Dante's story has come to an end, I have decided to be very considerate and give something you all deserve. I miss my favourite couple and I want to get back to writing about them, so what is a better way?

I give you a short story about Adriana and Dante's lives before don amore happened!

What do you think?

The short story is named Aldilà Amore, which means 'beyond love'! Please tell me what you think of the title and the cover, and the chapters I will be providing once I release it which would be very soon from now on.

Now, this book is part of the series however, you do not have to read it. If you truly miss Adriana and Dante then yes, go ahead and read the start of their love story, that has never been told. Since it's a short story, it will only have about 10-15 chapters.

Oh my god, I am so excited to write about them!

I also want to thank one of my readers, because they gave me this idea. I honestly don't understand why it didn't occur to me before to do something like this. Thank you so much @taehyungismybbydaddy you truly are a freaking star! Because of you, aldilà amore has happened! ♥️♥️

Please notify me on my board, I sent a message on there for you to help me as well as here. Details on the release will be out soon, I have a few things to do first before showing you guys. I hope you enjoy this as much as I write this story for you.

Thank you all so much lovelies,
Until next time,
Laya x ;)