Chapter 11

HAPPY VIJAYADASHAMI :D

This Dasara, I pray that Goddess Durga bless you all with happiness, health and love :D

And Just like I promised, releasing the cover of THE SHREWD WOLVES >>>> (The book will be out as soon as I finish writing a suitable synopsis ;) ) SO DID YOU LIKE THE COVER ??

Finally, presenting Chapter 11 which is dedicated to @CampBookLover :)

****

“When you really care about someone,

their mistakes never change our feelings because

the mind gets angry but the heart that still

cares.”

- unknown quotes.

EVERETT P.O.V

I leaned back on the couch and blinked in confusion. I recalled seeing Templar meditating once a few months back. She looked like she was in peace. Her face in tranquil and her body straight and stiff. Only now I understood why it was so. Why she always looked like she was out of this world.

She is dead at that time to this world. It’s just her body that will be there.

Taking a deep breath, I continued reading. There was further mention about White Wolf’s abilities. They always come to know the events that are connected with their life. Templar had already mentioned how she knew about Sir Thomas and the sacrifice made my others for her to get her wolf.

At this, I smiled because once Templar’s wolf has fully recovered; she will definitely come to know what happened to her and who all tried to hurt her when she was away from her home. However, I couldn’t wait for that. I badly wanted to find the culprit or should I say culprits?

The writer in the last paragraph of the chapter mentioned about the next White Wolf which is Templar. He had written that the next White Wolf would be born on the day of ‘King Tide.’ With a frown, I decided to look into the weather pattern and condition of the ocean tides, the day Templar was born. I suspected it to be the same as mentioned in the book.

The next chapter of the book was about other God-children. I was just about to read it when all of a sudden my stomach started growling. My eyes widened when I realized that it was twelve-thirty p.m. With a groan, I placed the book back on the table and decided to read it later. Standing up, I stretched my muscles and twisted my neck a few times.

Picking up my cellphone, I ordered lunch for both of us.