Chapter 1 : Be A Boy

My name is Deanna, I've always got a crush on that guy next door.

When I was eleven, I heard that we were gonna have a new neighbor and it frenzied me. But when my father told me that I can't visit and welcome the new people in town, I was sad.

I came up to my room at that time, marching. When I looked at the window, I noticed that there was a guy around my age inside the room that is across my window.

He is handsome.

Fortunately, he made that side his favorite spot in his room. I think so because he always does stuff there.

But for me, my window became my favorite place in my room. It's because I can see him there.

When school started that time I was excited in hopes that the handsome kid will be my classmate but he was not.

I heard from my parents that he's homeschooled, which probably sucked.

I sometimes attempted to visit him at their house but my dad and mom is keeping an eye on everything that I do.
Sometimes, I waited for him to come out of their house but he never does.

That leaves me no choice but to just watch the kid from my room.

As a decade passed, I learned a lot from just watching him.

Whenever he's doing something with a pen he'll bite the end of it when he's not sure of something.

He always brushes his bangs down which I hated because I would love to get a beautiful view of his forehead.

Sometimes he would go topless which makes me roll over my bed whenever he does. His body is really built and I'm wondering if he ever goes to a gym, but I remembered that he doesn't even go out of their house. Most of the time he's only wearing a white shirt.

Don't worry, I haven't seen him naked, yet.

His name is Jungkook Jeon, such strange but pretty name.

I know that he knows that I exist.

Sometimes he catches me peeking into my window while I'm watching him.

And what do I do if he catches me?

I wave my hands at him like a kid who's eager for a friend's visit.

That's when I knew that he has a grumpy attitude. He never even waves back at me. Instead, he closes his window and he'll open it back when I'm not around anymore.

That's why I took a mental note to not get caught.

I did pretty well with that part, I watched him very carefully. Looking at his face is really amusing me.

I almost asked a telescope for my thirteenth birthday just to get a closer look at him.

Speaking of birthday, next Monday is his birthday.

How did I know?

Because I always see the same group of guys visiting him on September one every year. They all have gifts on their hands and other party paraphernalia.

I think they are his friends. They are all good looking as well, but that Jungkook guy is something else.

He is glowing.

To think of it, they're the only and usual visitors that they have, aside from a guy that wears a huge lab coat, must be a doctor, who visits them every three months in a year.

Is he sick?

I've always asked myself that question.

That's why I gathered all the information I have about him and solved my own question.

His birthday is on September first, he's homeschooled, he doesn't go out of the house, has six other friends which are all guys, there's a doctor who visits and checks him every three months, and his tutor is another specimen of Adam.

All men.

To think of it, I never saw any women around their house.

I've seen his dad a thousand times but I never got to see his mom and he closes his window whenever he sees me.

If he is sick, is he allergic to women?

That's why I pulled a trick days ago, I placed a very huge Hannah Montana poster on my window and watched his reaction.

His reaction was really unexpected, he collapsed when he saw my window. Luckily he was with his father when I did the trick. Later on that day, his doctor came by and my parents suddenly told me to take off the poster I placed on my window.

That night I heard my parents talking about Jungkook, they mentioned gynophobia which I'm not familiar with.

I researched the Internet about it and watched documentaries that showcase the said illness, and my observations are almost right.

Gynophobia (n.)

- dislike or fear of women.

I pitied the poor guy but knowing his condition made me even more desperate to meet and talk to him.

A hideous idea entered my mind and I'm going to do it on his exact birthday.

What idea was it?

Nothing, just a simple makeover.

I'll be a boy.

ayoo wazzup, what do you think abt the first chapter?

and

HOW ARE YALL FEELING ABOUT BLACK SWAAAAAN?  ITS PRETTY OMG, AND THE THEORIES ARE MAKING HEAD ACHE. ANYWAYS #StreamBlackSwan !!!