Chapter 2 : Boy In Love

A knock came from my door and I opened it. "Deanna, we're going now." My father says.

"Okay?" It's not like they ask permission to me whenever they are going out.

"Make sure you're not going to make some trouble while we're away." He lectures, they always saw me as their troublesome daughter.

Today, which is Jungkook's birthday, my parents are going on a trip around a different town and I'm really glad that everything is going according to plan.

I went to the living room and I saw a lot of luggage there. "Are you not going back?" I asked my mom jokingly.

She hugs me tight and I wrapped my arms around her as well. "Be a good girl okay?" She talks to me as if I'm fifteen.

"Mom, I'm twenty-one and a certified good lady." I whined. She ruffles my hair and later on my dad gave me a hug as well. "How long will you be there?" I ask.

"Four months." My mom sighed.

Yes! The voice inside my head squeals. "That's too long." I pouted. The rest of our last conversations were filled with memos that I noted inside my head. Such as watering the flowers at the backyard, the cereals are inside the last drawers and they said they'll call me whenever they will send an allowance for my needs.

Then they left.

I'm free to do things that I want for four months!

=====

I never imagined in my entire life that my hair will get shorter than my face. I had the courage to ask for a male cut earlier at a barbershop.

My parents will be dumbfounded about my actions once they got home, but I'll tell them that I wanted something for a change.

Just a typical excuse.

I also thought about removing the hair from my other body parts though I'm not that hairy, but I remembered that sometimes boys are hairy.

Should I grow my hair on my armpits? Nah, that's too exaggerated.

I think I'm really fortunate that I don't have boobs. Yes, I'm proud to be flat-chested.

At least my body is cooperating with me on this act that I'm going to pull today.

I shopped for men's clothes earlier, something for me to wear while I pretend. I also bought Jungkook more white shirts as a gift for his birthday today.

I'm really nervous as hell. I'm finally meeting him after a very long time of just watching him by my window. 

While I am overthinking about the stuff I'm about to wear, I peeked into my window and I saw that his other friends are already there.

They are all already having fun. I saw Jungkook smiling, which I rarely get to see.

He is really handsome, and I'll never get tired of admitting that every single day.

I plan to visit him when he is alone. His dad usually goes out during his birthday to grab some good foods.

When he is around his friends, he looks like a normal guy. He looks very happy, well, birthdays are marked to be happy anyways.

I think they are having some sort of game, specifically something with an empty water bottle. I gasped as soon as I saw Jungkook smack the huge water bottle onto a small guy's head.

Poor lad, Jungkook is too strong.

They all chuckled and I didn't realize that I'm also joining them in their laughter.

I had enough happy time while watching them so I think it's time for me to wrap his gifts.

Aside from the shirts, I also bought a small stuffed animal. Specifically a rabbit.

I don't know but since the day I saw him, it reminds me of those cute creatures. Maybe he looks like one.

After placing it all inside a box, I wrapped the whole thing with a red paper then I placed it on my table.

Still not sure of what to wear, I marched to the dining room to have some coffee. I need something to energize me.

Just like an athlete, I started warming up by shaking my hands and I ended up doing jumping jacks twenty times. I was an athlete when I was in high school, I played volleyball at that time. We did a lot of training before, that's why my body is somehow built for a simple twenty-one-year-old woman.

At least I don't look like a wimp when I'm about to pretend as a boy in front of Jungkook. After a few sweats, I went inside our bathroom and took a shower.

I looked at the mirror and blushed at my own image. I would love to date myself if I had the chance.

I'm a handsome male but in reality, I'm an ugly woman.

Before getting into the shower, I took a deep breathm. This is the first time that I didn't take too long to wash myself because my hair is incredibly short.

Once I got up in my bedroom, no one is in Jungkook's room. They must've went downstairs to eat something and celebrate.

How old is he? That's one question that I still don't have an answer to.

After comprehending too much, I stick with a black shirt that's too big for me and jeans that are not tight. I placed on shoes that look a little boyish, and now here I am ready to go.

It just feels weird that it's okay if I don't brush my hair.

=====

A few hours of observing later, it's already eight in the evening. His friends already got out, they all went on their separate ways. Later on, his dad was next and it's my cue to enter the scene.

I quickly went outside of our house and made sure that I locked the front door.

Without further ado, I immediately rang the doorbell and while waiting for someone to open the door for me, adrenaline rushes all over my body.

This is it, the moment that I have been waiting for since I was eleven.

I suddenly heard footsteps getting louder, then finally the doorknob clicked.

"What do you need?" Those were the first few words that Jungkook said directly to me.

I think I'm in love now.

a/n

#STREAMEGO

sooooo helloooo! if y'all want u can follow me on stan twt @/fairybtskz to hype kpop stuff together, get updates on my stories and more!

xoxo