H2ovanoss

Kitten/daddy and bdsm
Top: delirious
Bottom: Evan
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         ( Evan's POV )
I sat on the middle of the bed wearing what daddy had told me to. He was out with luke and I haven't seen him in an hour. I whined and whined but no one was in the house for me to hear. I slouchily made my way to the living room. I was wearing short black shorts, one of delirious' sweatshirts, and some thigh highs.
After another hour I heard the door knob jiggle. I jumped up from the couch and opened the door. I hugged Jon and giggled. "I'm glad your home! I was so bored." I dragged out the o in so. He chuckled and set his bags down. "I see your still wearing those." I nodded and grinned.
My grin left when ohm came in the door. I wanted alone time with him, not him spending time with ohm. "Evy. Me and ohm have some stuff to work on. Why don't you hang out with Bryce?" I nodded and put on a fake smile. "Bryce didn't want to come in, but he's in the car." I walked out to find no Bryce in the car, he was in the field beside the house. "Brycey!" His head shot up and as soon as he saw me he smiled his big smile and ran to me.
"Hi evy!" He hugged me and I hugged back. "Wow! What an outfit." Bryce messed with the fluffy skirt and pulled on it a little. "Yeah.. ohm liked it so he had me put it on." His cheeks turned a bright red. "I like it on you too! You can pull it off." I tried to reassure him, and it worked. "Really?" I nodded and smiled. He grinned.
"Brycey poo~ are you ready to go?" I heard ohm's voice from the door. "Bye evy! I'll see you later!" We hugged and he waved goodbye. I smiled and waved back. After ohm and Bryce left, I went inside and was immediately pinned to the door. "Oh evy~ I've missed you."
     He licked my ear softly and smirked. "I know you got jealous when ohm came in~" he basically growled the sentence in my ear. I shivered and bit my lip. His smirk stayed as he started littering my neck with hickeys. I felt my knees turn to jello.
He picked me up and carried me to our room. He put me on the bed and pulled my shorts down. "You been bad kitten." I shivered at the pet name. He took his shirt off, so I took mine off. He slipped his pants off and smirked slightly. He grabbed the black box that said "Toys" on it and set it on the edge of the bed. He got the rope out and tied my hands to the bedposts. "I'll be back kitten."
It felt like an hour before he came back. He had an ice tray in his hand, along with a candle. He crawled between my legs and smirked. I felt a very cold sensation on my lower abdomen and jerked away. "Mm- ah!" The sensation moved to my thigh causing me to quickly move away.
"Don't move away from me kitten." The ice melted against my inner thigh. I soon felt a silky fabric go over my eyes. I tugged at the ropes and whined. "P-please.." it came out as a small whimper. I soon heard the click of a lighter. The sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla filled the room.
Instead of the cold, I felt a hot sting on my stomach. I hissed and pulled a little harder on the ropes. I felt it over and over, up and down my abdomen. "A-ah! Daddy p-please!" I whimpered and whined. I was needy and desperate for his touch.
( Jon's POV )
I smirked at how good my baby looked. So desperate and needy. I rubbed and squeezed his thighs. "God your so fucking perfect." His ears and cheeks turned red. "Daddy! Please fuck me already!" That was music to my ears. I slipped my boxers off and rubbed some lube on my member.
       I slowly slid in and waited for him to adjust. He moaned softly letting me know he was ready. I thrusted slowly but soon sped up. "Mm-Ah!~" Evan moaned and gripped the ropes. I thrusted deeper and faster making him pant softly.
His tight grip stayed on the ropes as I pounded into him. "A-ah!~ daddy!~ fuck fuck fuck!~" his moans were music to my ears. I thrusted harder causing him to drool a little. I hit his prostate at a fast and hard pace, causing him to scream in pleasure.
          I felt a knot form in my stomach. "I'm close kitten." His moans, my grunts, and skin slapping together is the only thing that could be heard. I hit his prostate one more time before we both came.
      His legs wrapped around my waist, making him pull me closer and deeper in him. "Round 2 kitten?" I smirked as he nodded slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~