Chapter Two: Bam, you knock

"Chapter Two: It's decided.
Bam, you knock."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"But I still run endlessly                     

                           towards my dreams,

Dreams, hope, forward, forward."
- Young Forever, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bam Bam froze at your seemingly innocent question. You turned to look at him with a confused face. Bam Bam sighed and looked at you with an uncomfortable look. You understood what he meant and patted his shoulder.

"You know she's just there, somewhere," You softly said.

"Waiting for the time we'll meet." He smiled. But he frowned.

"But I've already been everywhere she might be. Every building, park, forest. Hell, even at the squatters!"He exclaimed, falling to his back with his arm spread open, completely forgotten that you have a bruise the size of Russia at your back. The squatters are people like you but they live by begging and not working.

You stretched your arm to reach your tank top. You have done this conversation with him a couple of times so you know it's best if you let him rant it out.

"Maybe she's dead anyway," he whispered, mostly to himself. You paused your hand just an inch away from the top. You glared at him and kicked him. He rolled over as you kicked him right on the side. You grabbed your top and put it on. You stood up and crossed your arms.

"Okay, I don't know anything about what a mate feels and I don't give a fuck but don't think that your mate died." You glared at him. On your past travels, you saw how important mates are to the supernatural creatures. You never thought about having a love-life but even if you don't show it to your foster brother, you still care about his mate. You were brought back to reality when he groaned.

"I know," prolonging the 'o'. You sighed and just sat down beside him.

"It's just, I've been waiting for twenty-five-"

"Almost twenty-six actually-"

"- nope it isn't my birthday yet and I-"

"- but your birthday is just one month away-"

"- I don't care, I'm still twenty-five and back to what I'm saying-" He glared at you before you start your speech. You opened your mouth but closed it again.

" I don't know if she's even alive." He reasoned out. You kept quiet as you thought of reasons as to why he's mate is not yet found.

Maybe she's at a neighboring country.

Nah. You could only find your mate in your area.

Maybe she's a pirate?

There aren't any women pirates.