Chapter 43 <Esmeralda>

WARNING: NSFW AHEAD

I stood in the shower, slicking my hair back with the water and shampoo. I quickly rinsed my hair and wiped the water from my eyes as I heard the shower door open. I looked over at Magnus and smiled softly.

"Mind if I join?" Magnus hummed softly, slipping his hands around my waist. My cheeks reddened but I nodded.

"Yeah, you can," I mumbled, smiling as he pushed us under the water.

"Good because I've really wanted to try this with you," He said smugly. I frowned in confusion, pushing my soaked hair from my eyes.

"Try what—" Magnus pushes me up against the wall, drawing a gasp of shock from my lips. He gave me no time to recover as he mailed my lips with his own. I moaned, jumping to wrap my legs around his waist as he pulled at my thighs. My hands gripped his hair gently while Magnus dragged his lips down my throat.

"So submissive," Magnus smirked, moving back to my face and slowly pinning my hands with his. I panted gently, biting at my lip to muffle my moans. Magnus growled out as he ordered me to release the pink flesh, his erection pressed right up against my own. I whimpered and followed his order, my hips almost bucking upward to gain at least some friction. "Listen to me, Darling, and I'll take you into a world of pleasure..." He cooed in my ear.

My vision began to blur slowly and I nodded, becoming high off his words. "Yes, Master...I'll listen..." I panted, curling my fingers as he slowly repositioned us. He used one hand to keep my arms in place, high above me, and grabbed something from the catty handing off the shower-head. The familiar popping of a cap told me it was lube but I was too distracted by the warm feeling in my body. It was slowly growing hotter by the minute; probably because of the hot water still running.

"This lube is a special kind of lube," Magnus hummed lowly. "It's going to intensify our experience." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice while both his hands began to rub the substance on both my nipples. I arched my back, my arms yearning to wrap around his neck. I stopped myself before I could even make that mistake. Punishment was definitely not an option today.

"Oh, master!" I gasped. My nipples were suddenly very hot, it felt so weird and heightened my sensitivity as he played with them. He groaned slightly and gently bit at them, moving his fingers down to my hole, begging to stretch me out right away. I hardly felt any pain since I was more focused on my chest, but then he slowly pushed himself it. Magnus panted heavily in my ear, cursing in what I assume was Latin.

"You're doing so well, my darling," he grunted, "You're doing amazing, make all the noise you want, keep your eyes on me. That's it, baby." Magnus praised me as I slowly adjusted to him. My eyes stayed glued to his face, studying his contorted features written off by pleasure. I know he was supposed to be in control but I felt empowered when I realized how much pleasure I brought him as well. I love him.

"Ah, Master!" I gasped. Magnus growled, thrusting his hips heavily, moving in rough movements. His hips slowed down then they sped up over and over again which caused the heat in my body to intensify. I moaned out, finger nails clawing at the slippery tile. "Oh gods," I moaned, fighting the hold I hand on him with my legs. Magnus grabbed my face, placing his lips on mine, swallowing my loud moaning. He finally pulled away, grasping both my hands in his. My eyes squeezed shut while his sweaty forehead pressed against mine.

"I love you, darling," He grunted. "I love you."

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Harley cried out, "This bitch is stupid! She ran right into the murderers arms!" He groaned, slouching in his seat. I laughed softly and rolled my eyes.

"What do you expect? She's not the main character," I said, shrugging softly. "She's not going to stay alive for long..."

Harley pouted, "But I like her...well...actually, not any more. She's a dumb ass." He popped a warhead into his mouth. I nodded in agreement, stealing some from him.

"Yeah, she is," I sighed, resting my head against his shoulder. Peering slowly away from the tv, I stared at the kitchen entrance.

Magnus, Anarchy, and Adam were in the kitchen. They all got up at once and just left. Harley told me not to think about it too much but how could I not? I wanted to know what they were talking about because there was no doubt that it was about me. My parents had made no move other than the last time Carlos tried to take me. Time seemed to just flow by so fast and it was mostly very peaceful. But now it was suddenly so tense. Just this morning Magnus and I were happy. We spent the entire morning dabbling in the shower, then the bed. Then we decided to invite people over to watch movies and now I was sitting here with Harley while the three other men talked privately.

I hope nothing bad is going on, I don't think I could take it— "Esme...are you okay?" Harley asked, moving his face towards mine. I slowly sat up straight and nodded.

"Oh, yeah, sorry..." I mumbled. Harley immediately narrowed his eyes, poking my cheek.

"Okay, hottie, I'm gonna go get you some calming food. Sour candy seems to make you anxious. Stop looking at the kitchen, by the way, it won't make your little condition any better!" He huffed, planting his lips on my cheek. Ironically, he got up and left to the kitchen. I only rolled my eyes and got up, stretching out my tired limbs. I guess Harley was right, I feel stressed.

"Okay, I've got chocolate. That's definitely a stress reliever!" Harley called out, waving a bag of chocolate around. I laughed softly and sighed.

"Thanks, Harley," I sighed. "I'm going to the restroom real quick okay?—"

"Okay, wait, six in this restroom, remember?" Harley reminded. I huffed.

"I'll go upstairs then," I decided quickly, skipping to the stairs to amuse Harley. He giggled softly and paused the movie.

"Be back quick," He sighed out, laying across the couch. I nodded and jogged up the stairs quickly, making my way to my room before pausing. Crying, gentle, but scared crying sounded out from carters room. It sounded like Olivia which was strange. I thought Carter went out with Olivia today for a play date.

"Olivia?" I called out gently. "Um, carter, Olivia is crying!" I called out around the hall as I slowly walked to his room. The door was cracked open but I knocked before entering.

"I know you don't like anyone in your room, but I'm just gonna check up on Olivia..." I called out again, pushing the door open. I frowned and reached to turn on the light as I stepped inside. The crying stopped so suddenly just as I was tackled to the ground. I let out a sharp scream.

"I'd stay silent it I were you, my love." They growled into my ear while pressing a cloth to my face.

"No!" I cried out, muffled.