➸'I miss her'

Vote to save me,
im lowkey heartbroken for
no reason
❤️

Leo's P.O.V

"Who's that guy she talking about in her post?" I ask concerned.

"Oh uhm, some dude she met in London." Donny replies over the phone.

"What is he doing with her?" I gulp. I haven't seen Bella for two weeks now and it's hard.

"Oooh, is big boy Leo jealous." Donny exclaims teasingly over the phone.

"No, no way. It's just I miss her alright? She doesn't deserve what I did to her." I bow my head down.

"Don't beat yourself up over it, it's not your fault that she got pregnant, and it's not like you and Roxy were a thing while you were dating Bella." He says trying to cheer me up.

"I kept it hidden when I could've just told her, that's the problem." I sigh flopping onto my bed.

"You and I both know you don't and never have liked Roxy, you were both drunk and that happens." Donny backs me up.

"Yeah whatever I've gotta get back to rehearsal now, bye." I say before hanging up. Right now I'm in Mexico shooting for my new film Romeo and Juliet. As I'm getting ready to leave my hotel room I hear a knock on the door. I peep through the hole curious of who awaits and I see it's Claire, who plays Juliet. I smile and open the door.

"Hey Claire what's up?" I smile. Once she hears me say her name her face instantly turns red and she looks down.

"Um we're filming a scene now." She smiles.

"What scene?" I ask her grabbing my jacket ready to head out.

"Um, t-the love scene." She blushes once again.

"Ok, i'll be down in a sec." I say before she leaves. I'm not over Bella and I will probably never be so ever since I've can to film I've been friendly towards Claire but I don't want to lead her on, she's just a co-worker and I see nothing more than that.

"Ok now you guys really have to sell the scene. Leo you haven't seen Juliet in what seems forever and you know you may not ever see her again after this. Claire, You love Romeo with everything in you and want to just be with him no matter what your father says." Me Martin says passionately. I look at Claire and she gives me a small nod.

'And action!'

Bella's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up I heard my phone ringing in my ears. I drag myself out of my bed to get it.

"Hey." I hear a shy voice crack through the phone.

"Hey Ry Ry!" I smile as I rub my eyes.

"I don't like being called that Bella!" Ryan's voice moves to a whiny tone.

"Who cares. Ry Ry what are you doing today?" I ask him as I roll onto the floor.

"Taking you somewhere." He smiles.

"Oh, Is that so? What am I wearing huh?" I smirk.

"Wear something who the fuck cares?" He laughs.

"Ok pick me up in front of my hotel at Midday." I say before hanging up the phone, I look at the time, 11:15. I hop into the shower and party to my fav jams, who's my favourite band? Oh please you basic peeps, this is the 90s. I'm here for The Smith's and Oasis, now THOSE are jams but I don't mind the occasional Queen and Phil Collins. After I'm a clean girly I pick out some sweatpants and a jacket along with.. a shirt duh. I then brush my hair and go down to the lobby where I wait for bôî Ry Ry to come pick me up.

All I hear is a massive SKKRRRT before looking up and seeing Ryan looking at me in his car. I stand up and run to the passenger side and hop in.

"HI SISTER" I streak while coming into the car.

"Jeez, Who in the world would say 'hi sisters' unless you're actually related, you could've killed me." He replies. I roll my eyes at his statement.

"It's QuIrKy Ry Ry. Don't be a hater." I smile. Before getting a response he drives off.

Minutes later we are at this beautiful little lake, lilly pads scattered across with little fish swimming through the crystal water.

"Where did you find this place?" I ask in awe, I walk around to this little empty grass place with a picnic blanket set on the ground with heaps of cool shit.

"Well I was told by a local that this place was like a hidden heaven so I had to check it out. And once I came and saw it I thought it was so beautiful so I brang you here" He says sitting down on the blanket, grabbing my hand and sitting me down as well.

"What the fuck Ry Ry this place is so cool." I smile in awe, it was like a little fairy pond you'd see in a fairytale, only lit by little rays of sunlight cascading through the trees.

"You make it better." He smiles, but this time he didn't cover it up with some lame excuse.

"What?" I say smiling.

"You heard me Bel, you make it better." He says rubbing his neck trying not to be awkward.

"Listen, I like you but-" I begin to explain but I'm cut off my Ryan kissing me. At first I felt nothing but guilt. I don't know why, maybe because I feel I've moved on to fast from Leo but then again he ruined the relationship. Not me. I shrug my shoulders and begin to kiss back. Fuck Leo, I'm a free spirit bitch. We separate and I look into Ryan's cute eyes.

"I liked that." I say laughing a little. He smiles and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, me too." He smiles.

someone told me my crush was gay and i believed them cause i wouldn't be surprised but i balled my eyes out right before Science but then my friend told me he isn't gay but has a gf. So all odds are against me:,)
If I right another story feel free to comment your name and i'll hopefully put it in my next story.

Lol update I got over that bitch, got my eyes on this fine person called MYSELF.