q&a answers !

cassandra

how do you feel about EVERYONE knowing about you and bucky?
honestly? it annoyed me a lot when in first came out, considering how bucky's been labelled in the media and my father's past reputation relationship-wise - a lot of assumptions were made. today? i couldn't give less of a shit.

how would you describe yours & pete's relationship
my 100% best friend. my ride or die. my cinnamon apple.

how did you get your name?
elizabeth, my birth mother, named me cassandra, but when dad adopted me and changed my last name he also gave me my grandmother's name of maria as my second name. i don't go by it, but i feel like its a way for me to have a bit of my grandparents with me.

what's it like being in a relationship with buck?
i'm in absolute awe of him all the time. i am so deeply in love with that man it's insane - he feels like home. he is home.

what is your favourite thing about bucky?
god, that's a hard one. his compassion. he has so much love for everything, once we were on a walk and he stopped for a good 10 minutes to admire a small bed of freshly bloomed flowers. so yeah, that about sums it up.

bucky

how did you know you were in love with cassandra?
i couldnt tell you, really. just every time i looked at her i just knew. i love listening to her talk. i love holding her, kissing her, caring for her. she's made me feel safer than i've ever felt. i'd loved her for a month or so before telling her, but then seemed like the right time to say it.

how did you feel when you found out she loved you too?
very, very happy. i dont know what else to say other than just, really happy.

what's your favourite thing about cassandra?
she cares way too much about everything. she will stop in the middle of a busy street to help an animal stranded. i love that about her.

what's your skin care routine? what does your hair smell like?
i use this moisturiser that cass got me? she says i have dry skin. so i use it. i dont know what its called. and my hair? why do you want to know what my hair smells like? please tell me this is the last question.

tony

how do you feel about your daughter dating someone older than you?
i mean, he's basically in his twenties. but the fact that he is "technically" like 100 frightens me a little bit

do you know what happens in endgame?
is that a video game or something?

can you be my dad please?
i've already got a kid, a peter and another on the way so im a bit maxed out sorry kiddo.

peter

what is the worst thing about cass dating bucky?
she DOESNT HANG WITH ME ANYMORE and CASS if you see this im BURNT

why are you such a cinnamon roll?
born that way, i guess

who's your favourite friend? cass, ned or mj?
again, cass, if you can see this it's definitely not you. but seriously i cant bring myself to choose so next question please!

what do you like the most about cass?
she's very compassionate and caring for others. but dont let her know that.

have you ever had romantic feelings for cassandra?
hell. no. she's basically my sister.

me! (incl. FAQs i see in comments lol)

how do you begin writing stories?
as weird as it sounds, i dont really establish a plot line early on in my writing – this book started with me throwing together a bunch of oneshots and discovering that a book could be made out of it. as long as you can dedicate yourself to your writing and arent discouraged by popularity & the lackthereof you can write a book in no time!

you feeling good?
im good! school is good! work is good! thanks for asking uwu how are YOU GUYS going?

*insert question about if endgame plot happens in the book and other questions about where the book may lead*
the only thing im telling yall is no. cassandra will not get pregnant and the plot in this book is "original" (quotations are there for obvious reasons)

where are you from?
australia! so my updating schedule probably isnt the most ideal for yall bc i either update 1. before school 2. after school or 3. after work/before i go to sleep which im gathering arent the best times for yall sorry hehe

how did you come up with this book?
honestly beats me im just a slut for bucky barnes really

do you plan on making a sequel?
no, just because i dont know how i could go about writing another book centred around bucky and cass' relationship. but!! if yall are interested in me making books around other people i will definitely look into it!

now its time for me to ask you guys a question!
where are you from?
and!!
what other books would you be interested in me writing?

yall want oneshots? other mcu characters/actors? lmk puhlease!