Hydra

a/n: Peter gets taken by Hydra

~tony~

Patience... in need of the utmost silence. Constructing parts was one thing, but coding was another. One slight mistake in the code and a simple action intended for turning on the lights could set the couches on fire. Ring Ring Ring. Tony grazed over the buzzing phone, not very surprised to see a certain spider boy's face. "Hey kid, this better be important" Peter had always been one to call for the most ridiculous (but understandable) reasons. Vlogging anything and everything, he's had his fair share of "important" calls.

"Mr.stark?" the distress in his voice was certain. There wasn't a need of special ability to feel the anxiety through a simple call.

"Pete, you alright?" He obviously wasn't, but talking was the only way to ensure his safety and yet, Peter hadn't replied. Silence, a word at least, for reassurance. Guiding his mind to any other less stressful conclusion other than death. Tony ran over transferring the call to his suit as he tracked Peter.  "FRIDAY, pull up Peter's coordinates and vitals"

"Alright FRIDAY, where is he?"

"KAREN has been deactivated, although his vitals show that there is a high dosage of botulinum toxin in his bloodstream, A poison" Anxiousness is quite contagious. The one enemy that everyone faces. Fear run across his mind as he flew around the city.

"FRIDAY scan for Peter." he repeated for, what had to be the 50th time. Say it. Say anything other than what I've heard all evening. A small sign, anything. Tony was desperate, a bit of hope chucked off as every minute passed.

"There is no detection of Peter anywhere, sir." The devastation was nothing compared to the wave of emotions he would have to face every second Peter was missing. There was anger, sorrow, sadness, all baked up in a big ol' cookie with a side of guilt. His mind was leveled to a certain extent, while flying back to the tower. He walked over to his friends, who had just settled down from a late lunch in the common room.

"Hey Tony!" Steve called, waving him over. They're faces suddenly dropped at the rare sight of his tearful face.

"What happened?" Sam spoke. Tony had no words, nothing to say. The other Avengers watched as he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, thereafter heading over to his bar.

"I need a drink" he mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Local Breaking News: 15-Year old Peter Parker has been reportedly missing around 11:30 this morning. He is the third teenager in Queens that has been kidnapped this month. Here is footage from a near by store security camera.

His breath shortened as the video played. The others must feel the same. Nat watched, analyzing every movement as Peter ran through an alley. Two men chasing after him, both wearing similar outfits to Winter Soldier's. They both pulled out tranquilizer guns and shot at him, he could only dodge so many, so it wasn't to their suprise that he'd been hit. Just like that, the kid fell to the floor.

"I-I know that symbol." Bucky exclaimed, as Clint paused the T.V. "That symbol it's from-"

"Hydra" Steve interrupted, wide eyed. Others grew worry at the name while Tony stared, abruptly throwing the glass across the room.

"Alright, I mean we can find him right?" He said through a laugh trying to hide his emotions.

"Of course we can and we will." Steve reassured him.

~peter~

"You idiots! How could you mistaken a poison dart for a tranquilizer dart." Cold. Too cold. Peter awoke shivering. He then remembered what happened, he was chased through an alley, he must've passed out from the dart that injected into his arm. He banged on the door, his breath shortend, regret then sat in as his eyes set on the metal arm. His adrenaline was pumping so high that he hadn't noticed the missing feeling in his entire left arm. "No no no!" Suddenly he was dropped out of the capsule and into freezing cold water. He swam to the light, gasping as he broke through the surface.

"Spider, Are you ready to comply?" A man stood in front on him, book in hand.

"Comply? What it this-" He immediately regretted talking back, the tasers did the talking from then on.

"I said, Are you ready to Comply?" Peter breathed heavily, nodding. Tased again.

"Use your Voice!" He yelled, Peter quietly gasped, catching his breath.

"Ready to Comply." He strained, this couldn't be happening. Peters thoughts don't usually have majority of the influence in his mind but based on circumstance, how could he think any different. Seconds after speaking, he was pulled out of the water and dragged into a room, the lingering scent of cigarettes and chemicals followed, while he was shoced into a chair and strapped down. Please just don't kill me. He was still 15, had his entire life ahead of him. His mind wandered, water dripping down from him into the concrete floor.

"My name is Dr. Zola, You're name is Dark Spider. You have no memory of your life before this and you will be in our use for the rest of your life. Understood?" The man looked away from the computer and over to Peter who gulped. This was it. Life from then on would be miserable. Peter resisted the urge to cry, everything he knew and loved would simply be stripped away from his memory.

"Yes sir." A mask placed over his mouth and nose, forcing him to breathe in the chemical, They played the information in a loop for hours forcing it into his head knowing only obedience would be given afterwards.

~tony~

It's been a month since Peter has disappeared, every night the Avengers were out looking for Peter (as they were available) Thor eventually needed to take care of business in Asgard, Wanda and Vision based at the Tower, looking for clues, and the rest split into groups, roaming the cities.

~peter~

"What is your name?" Zola asked. Peter's vision was blurry, but he could identify his superiors. Peter answered weakly.

"Dark Spider, sir." The man chuckled, pulling out a book and began speaking russian.

"15, terminal, train, sunset, 917, net, parallel, dusk, moon, spider." He finished.

"Ready to comply."