Bar Fight

You yawned as you fully awoke on the bed you shared with your girlfriend. You twist around and cracked your back a bit. After another yawn, you felt a hand on your abs. You grew a small smile as your eyes closed. You could feel the hand try to push you back down onto the bed. You grabbed the wrist and slowly moved it down and grabbed her hand. Your girlfriend, Neopoliton "Neo" for short sat up next to you.

Her hair was all frizzled up and went all over the place. You couldn't help but laugh a bit. Neo gave you a questioning look with a cocked eyebrow.

(Y/N): Your hair is frizzled.

Neo glanced up and saw you were right. She gave off a small annoyed look. You laughed a bit and wrapped an arm around Neo and pulled her towards you and you kissed her cheek. Neo smirked and shoved you down on the bed. You looked up in a bit of concern as you saw the large sadistic smile on her face.

(Y/N): Neo, Neo, baby. Sadistic side!

Her smile grew larger and she slammed her lips down onto yours. You felt her tongue slam into your mouth and completely shock you. Neo leaned in and then you felt her grab your member and squeeze it. Your eyes widen as you felt her lips move into another smirk. Finally, she broke the kiss and moved beside you and cuddled up to you and kissed your cheek. You just began to pant and calm down from the intense morning make out.

(Y/N): I both hate it and love it when you do that.

Neo giggled silently and cuddled up closer to you. You smiled and got out of the hold. You got out of the bed and stretched a bit and cracked your neck. You glanced back and saw Neo with one of the saddest looks possible. You rolled your eyes and walked back over to her and pecked your forehead before going back to the bathroom.

Morning showers were always relaxing to you. It gave you the opportunity to think about life and go over your schedule for the day. After getting yourself washed over and thinking about what possible things you could encounter working at your local diner as one of the cooks. However, you shook the feeling off and turned off the water and stepped out. However, once you did, Neo was standing there waiting for you.

(Y/N): You are weird this morning. (Neo smiles) What is it?

Neo snapped and pointed at your exposed member. You just raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): If you wanted to see it, you could've just asked.

Neo rolled her eyes and threw you a towel and boxer shorts. She snapped, telling you to hurry up. You did as she wanted but once you got your boxers on, she dragged you out and to the kitchen. Once there, you saw that Neo had already made you breakfast.

(Y/N): Babe? Seriously?

Neo nodded with a smile on her face. You laughed a bit and kissed her cheek. The two of you walked on over and grabbed some breakfast with one another. Neo told you in sign that she was sorry for it not being as good as yours. You rolled your eyes and kissed her cheek again. The two of you had some small talk here and there and then decided to finish off the morning with a small kiss.

You went to your work at the diner and got everything ready for the morning. You cracked your neck and fingers and got to cooking. You loved your work as you followed your passion of cooking. Work today was a relatively normal day as the usually customers would enter and eat. Others were coming in for a few minutes to eat or get some coffee. Either way, it was still the usual day. As the day progressed onward, you finally got your break at around 4 and you chilled out in the front of the place.

You heard the door open and you saw Neo and gave her a smile. She was with her three friends Cinder, Emerald and Mercury. Together, the four of them form a small time rock band. However, that got them gigs and they still got paid here and there. You got off of your stole and kissed Neo.

Cinder: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Cinder. Emerald. Merc. How's it hanging?

Mercury: Doing just fine my main man.

You and Mercury gave each other a fist bump as the four walked over to their usual table. You made your way to the back and got your protective clothing on and got cooking. You knew their orders by heart and everyone knew them as some regulars. You cracked your back and sighed to yourself and started cooking.

As you were busy making Neo's food after making Cinder and Emerald's you heard some more dings here and there. You also noticed some more bottles of beer being brought up to the front. You guys didn't usually see beer as not that many people ordered it when entered. The place painted itself as a family zone but that didn't mean happy hour wasn't a thing.

You whistled while you worked and continued your duties. You finished Neo's food and got to work on Mercury's. As you were working on it, something smashed out front. You assumed a waiter dropped something. Then one of your co-workers came in.

Co-worker: Hey, (Y/N). You might want to get out there.

(Y/N): Why? Can't you guys handle it?

Co-worker: It involves your girlfriend.

You stopped making Mercury's burger and dashed out to the front.

Emerald: I told you, LEAVE HER ALONE!

You rushed outside and saw a drunken man with red hair and a white suit was hitting on her and grabbing her wrists.

Drunk Man: Come on, lady! Just one little kiss! Say nothing if you want it.

Neo silently screamed and Emerald and Mercury got up and were about to punch the guy. While you would love to see that, they were your customers. You walked over and grabbed the man's shoulder.

(Y/N): Sir. This is a semi-family friendly environment. Furthermore, we don't support the actions you are taking here. If you don't leave and stop now, we will force you out.

Drunk Man: Shut it, Shrimpy! This bitch needs me! I supported her and this damn band for years!

Cinder: You were a bad manager! Don't take it out on Neo because you dated her! Get out of here Roman!

Dated? DATED?!

Roman: Shut up you bitch! Little nice cream here needs me! Unlike that little bastard she lent herself to. I hope that guy knows the WHORE, you are!

That's when you snapped internally. You pulled back the man but Emerald got up and slammed her drink glass into the guys face. He stumbled back a bit before shaking off and lunging towards her and Neo again. You grabbed the guy and got his hands behind his back. You began to guide him out of the building all while he was yelling at Neo and the band.

You glanced back at Neo and your boss. You boss kept gesturing that you need to get him out now. You nodded and got him out side and shoved him to the ground.

(Y/N): First of all, please respect the values we hold here. If you wish to return, please hold these values dearest and respect them. Furthermore, please do not attack fellow patrons of our establishment. It's not good for business. And finally, on a personal note, don't hurt my girlfriend. I get it, you and Neo dated. But if you treat her like that, then my God man.

Roman got up and wobbled a bit before turning back to you. He spat at you before trying to throw a punch. You grabbed his arm and pushed him back away from you. Roman sneered and began to walk away from you and the diner. You apologized to both the owner, your boss and the band with all three shaking it off. The cops showed up as well. As it stands, Roman was known for trashing up bars and stuff wherever the band went.

You also got some insight on the band's history. Roman was once their manager and dated Neo. However, due to his terrible management skills, he was fired and replaced by Cinder's father who was far better. Neo also ended things with him as a means of separating from him completely. You two just ignored the issue and got home with one another. You were in your bed reading a book when Neo came in. She landed beside you and gave you a playful poke.

(Y/N): Yes?

She held up a napkin that read "Sorry". You rolled your eyes and pecked her cheek. You laid down beside her, put the book away and wrapped an arm around Neo and pulled her in closer to you.

(Y/N): Night Baby.

You felt Neo cuddle up to you and kiss you as well. You smiled to yourself. She was a good girlfriend.