《 5 - Sick 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 8.2.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━"SIR, LOOK ABOVE.. IT LOOKS like it'll rain heavily soon."

Levi's eyes widened as a sudden realization hit him.

"Wait, rain? Y/N didn't bring an umbrella- She'll get sick!" He panicked worried for you.

Eld never saw him panic and worry for someone before so he looked suprised.

"Sir, calm down.."

"CALM DOWN? SHE'LL GET SICK!" He snapped.

One thing for sure, they knew that Levi's terryfying in this state.

"S-sir... there's nothing you can do if we keep on going like this. The most optional thing to do is to go back."

"Then go scums." He spat sassily.

The driver U-turned and headed faster to the bus stop.

The car then stopped sideways opening the door.

"Sir let the guards-"

Levi's asisstant was interrupted by him spotting you standing under the rain and calling you.

"Y/N!"

"Wait sir!"

He jumped off the car as soon as he heard your dog barking viciously and seeing you stumble preparing for your body to hit the cold cement.

He ran towards you and quickly caught you before you hit the ground.

"You idiot." He mumbled against his breath.

People underneath the shed were looking at you with guilt and some tried to ignore.

"Sir!" His assistant ran over the both of you holding an umbrella with two other guards behind him.

Eld directly placed the umbrella above you both.

"Sir, you're in public!"

"Do you think I fucking care about that now? Just pay them money so that they'll shut up." He hissed making Eld flinch.

"Bark! Bark! Bark!"

He carried you bridal style shocking his assistant and guards. He glanced at you with worried eyes looking at your state.

He rushed back to the car with Buddy and the others then closed it.

Levi made you sit on his lap while you moved to his chest more because of how warm he was.

He glanced at you and touched your forehead gently and it felt very hot.

"Oi Driver, we're going back to my house." He ordered.

His driver hummed and followed driving the car.

"Eld, we're cancelling our meetings today and tomorrow. If I have any paperwork, send it at my house."

"But sir... you never cancelled our meetings once. President Smith will get mad too."

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Eld shut his mouth knowing not to snap another string of impatience.

"Eld. I'm dropping you off at the building. Make sure to tell Erwin what I told you."