First Muster: Chapter 16

***

***

The king takes a long sweep of gaze across his vast kingdom. The air tausles his hair making him look majestic than ever. He let's go of his armor and lets it clang on the ground. Jimin heaves a long sigh and closes his eyes.

"Finally," he said and stretches.

The war took longer than he thought. As usual, Namjoon was a great enemy. If only Jimin met him in a different way, he would surely be friends with him. He doesn't know where he disappeared into but one thing's for sure, Jimin won the battle.

"Are you ready to head home?" Yoongi asked him.

Jennie walks behind them, wiping off blood from her hands. She throws the dead body she has been dragging for too long. She's been using that corpse to shield herself.

Jimin nodded and turned to face him.

"I want to have a long warm bath," he said making Yoongi chuckle.

"You should, you stink," Yoongi teases earning a soft chuckle from Jimin.

Alice appeared and handed Jimin his set of new clothes to change into before they travel back to the castle. All Jimin could think of is Yeora.

He misses her so much thay he feels like he needs to use his power just to see her immediately. He's becoming so giddy nd excited that he forgot about Yeora's wish. If only he knew how Yeora fell for her that first night. How his touches changed her mind and that she misses him too.

Meanwhile, in the castle, Mihyeon studies the baby clothes she forced Yeora to sew. Yeora has learned many things and sewing has got her interest the most. She even outshines Mihyeon in running the castle's household so Mihyeon forced her to sew countless clothings for the infant that is still in her womb. Her stomach is now noticably swollen and her attitude worsens. She beats up Yeora so much that Yeora had several visible bruises on her body.

"Okay, I want three more of this," Mihyoen tosses the cloth back to Yeora's face.

She then walked out of the room leaving Yeora to do more work. She's left with some of the seamstress in the room. They all looked at her in pity but Yeora reassured them with a smile.

Before she starts with what Mihyeon ordered, she pulls out the most intricate and special set of garment she has ever sewn.

Her present to Jimin. She imagines him wearing that and all she could do is smile. She then folded it neatly and placed it back in the box Hoseok got her from the human realm. This past weeks, Jungkook hasn't come back from their kingdom and she misses him so much.