35. confession

[ 35. confession ]
J E O N G G U K

note that there's a lot of time
passing in between the next few chaps!

▂▂▂▂▂

Jeongguk's lost track of time, to be honest.

The therapy continues with the same routine: an exercise, break, individual counseling, and at the end of the day, they reveal their inner, sinful thoughts to the entire group no matter how embarassing it is. All of it is just some fruitless effort to get rid of their homosexuality.

"When will they realize me being me isn't a disease," Jin grumbles, helping Jeongguk clean dishes after their dinner. Will is on Jeongguk's other side, drying them after Jeongguk washes them.

"Probably never," Will says, taking a dish from Jeongguk. "Everyone's so used to a man and woman together, anything else is just weird."

"Never my ass," Jin scoffs. Jeongguk whispers for him to calm down when Jin begins to scrub the plate he's holding violently, warning him he'll break it. "It's 1989 already."

"At least people like us don't get arrested anymore," Will shrugs. Jeongguk turns his head towards him, lifting an eyebrow at Will. "What? You've never read gay history?" Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Back in the days, gays like us would get arrested for no reason. It was stupid as fuck 'cause it really isn't a crime wanting dick up your ass or wanting to love the same gender," Jin hands Jeongguk the last plate, voice sounding bitter.

"You didn't have to add the 'dick up your ass' part," Will frowns while Jeongguk's hanging his head low, hiding the way the apples of his cheeks are glowing red. He tries to shrink between the two of them to not be noticed, but much to his hopes, Jin gasps.

"Holy shit did our little baby get dick up his ass?" Jin whispers, carefully glancing around the room to make sure nobody can overhear them. Jeongguk swallows, shaking his head, but it's obvious by the way his face is tinted red.

"Bold of you to try that since AIDs is going around," Will says, nudging Jeongguk's side. "Good job for staying safe." Jeongguk cracks a shy smile, finding himself chuckling along with the duo.

"Damn, he did the nasty before me. I-I can't believe that," Jin shakes his head, though Jeongguk doesn't ignore the wide smile on his face. Jin wiggles his eyebrows at him, making the skin around his eyes crinkle.

"So how does it feel to be, you know?" Will asks, leaning against the sink as Jeongguk wipes up the water with a rag. He shrugs, recalling the last few times he had sex with Taehyung. Although, he doesn't mention them— it's too embarrassing.

"It feels weird but it gets better the more you do it," Jeongguk says, his voice soft. Jin and Will gasp, exchanging looks of shock between the two of them.

"No way! You did it more than once?" Jin places his hand over his mouth rather dramatically. Jeongguk rolls his eyes, smacking his arm with the towel.

"What did Mr. Jeon do more than once? The three of them whip their heads to see Richards standing by the front door, more dishes in hand from dinner.

The three of them glance at one another, gulping. Jin chuckles awkwardly, scratching the side of his neck as the other two try to hide behind his wide shoulders.