𝖮𝗇𝖾

beomgyu, for the first time in his life, should've admitted defeat right then and there, yet he didn't because choi beomgyu never loses. his arrogance has led to him never losing his first kiss or virginity to anyone because of him losing something, in a sense.

now, back to regretting his choices, beomgyu really wishes he pushed his arrogance to the side when his best friend, yeonjun, first opened his mouth and declined the older's dare. but, of course, who was he to turn down a thrilling thing such as skinny dipping in someone else's pool, especially if this person is his neighbor who hate him with all of his heart.

beomgyu's neighbor is a man named kang something-that-beomgyu-forgot who moved into the house next to the boy two years ago. the man constantly complains to beomgyu's parents about their son sneaking out of the house at night to get into his friends' car to drive off to who knows where and their son always being too loud in their backyard with his friends. pretty much this man dedicates his time to complaining about beomgyu and his teen antics to his parents who truly don't care about what their son does.

maybe that's why beomgyu has so much freedom to do as he pleases.

"go ahead and strip, beomgyu~" a voice says behind him and beomgyu jumps then turns around to see the curious heads of his best friends peeking over the wooden fence.

beomgyu's face flushes and he takes his shirt off in one swift move before throwing it at yeonjun who cackles. the younger points as he says, "that's sexual harassment and i'm calling the police."

"it's not if ya like it."

"i will call your mother, jun, i have her on speed dial."

yeonjun silences and soobin, his boyfriend, chuckles. "aww! lil junnie is scared of his mommy!" he teases. his boyfriend closes his eyes then whispers softly to himself with his face towards the sky. "what did you say?"

the elder opens his eyes then looks at his boyfriend to say, "i was praying for your ungrateful ass 'cause you're gonna get an ass whooping, you little bitch." before soobin can run away, yeonjun tackles the boy to the ground and all beomgyu can hear is soobin giggling as yeonjun tickles him.

beomgyu sighs. he really shouldn't be surprised that the couple is shamelessly displaying their gay love for each other. beomgyu pulls his shorts down, so his corgi printed boxers are on full display, then calls out to the couple. "guys, i'm gonna do the dare and you won't even get to see it! what's the point of doing it if no one's watching?"

the couple pop back up, yeonjun now on soobin's back, and yeonjun gives beomgyu a thumbs up as moral support before saying, "i didn't know you wanted us to see you naked so badly. damn."

"shut the fuck up, yeonjun. you're the one that dared me to do this in the first place." beomgyu counters.

soobin interjects, "yeah, but you're the one who agreed to do it...now here you are."

beomgyu rolls his eyes. "you're suppose to back me up, soobin, not go against me." he whines. he begins to walk down the pool steps into the cold water, since he's completing the dare at night, before submerging himself completely underwater then resurfacing to stick his tongue at his friends then moving his blonde hair out of his face. "plus you guys know that i, choi beomgyu, never lose or turn down a dare. therefore-"

the boy reaches underwater to remove his boxers then tosses them near his dry clothes. he's probably going to regret wearing his boxers into the water, but he isn't showing his future regret as he smirks at the shocked expressions of his friends.

"i won't turn down skinny dipping in my grumpy neighbor's pool while he's on a little trip."