𝖳𝗐𝗈

beomgyu understands why people go skinny dipping. the feel of the water on his bare skin cools his body down and the excitement of possibly getting caught makes it even more exciting.

"c'mon in!" beomgyu teases his friends with a grin on his face. "the water's beyond fine~"

yeonjun laughs as he shakes his head and soobin readjusts him on his back slightly. "nah, i'm good! but you have to stay in the pool for five minutes. think you can handle it?!"

the blonde haired boy's grin grows wider at the sound of a challenge. he can already feel the pride of winning swelling inside his chest as he nods and leans back in the pool, feeling more confident since the pool lights are off and there isn't enough light for his...privates to be seen by his friends.

beomgyu closes his eyes and begin to hum to himself with a cocky smile on his face. he's oblivious to the sound of the patio door sliding open or the bright kitchen light shining into the backyard, illuminating the area.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" a boy's loud voice causes beomgyu to yell in fear and stand up in the pool then look towards the fence to see his friends are gone. those bitches left beomgyu as soon as they saw the kitchen light turn on.

a basketball is thrown at beomgyu's head which he quickly dodges to look towards the patio door then freezing once he sees the shadow of a boy with his hands on his hips in obvious anger. the patio lights randomly turn on and beomgyu gasps at the stunning visuals of the mysterious boy.

the boy has big brown eyes glaring deep into his soul and a perfectly shaped nose scrunched up in anger as his beautiful pink lips are pressed into a thin line. his dark brown hair styled perfectly to make him look both innocent and cute. he's wearing a white tee with black shorts along with a phone in his right hand.

"hello?! can you answer my question please?!" the boy's angelic voice yells at beomgyu, or at least he thinks he's yelling since his voice so soft and sweet.

beomgyu snaps out of his trance then opens his mouth to come up with an explanation, but all that comes out is, "uhh..."

the boy's face goes blank before he says, "i'm calling the police, you random naked hobo."

beomgyu immediately runs out of the pool to grab the boy's hand. "please don't! i can explain everyth-wait did you just call me a hobo?" beomgyu gives the unknown boy a confused look before covering his ears when the boy screams.

"NO MEANS NO, PERVERT!" the boy then hits beomgyu in neck and kicks his side, bringing the blonde to the ground. he tries to run away, but beomgyu grabs his ankle as he gasps to regain the breath knocked out of him.

beomgyu tried once again to reason with the boy. "pl-please...lemme explain..."

the boy squeals in fear before blindly kicking beomgyu, ignoring the boy screaming in a high pitched voice, then runs inside the house, closing the patio door and turning off the lights.

beomgyu is left on the ground naked, cold, wet, and with his hands holding his crotch as he holds back cries from the throbbing pain in his dick from the boy's powerkick.