|Thirteen|

I don't care- Ed Sheeran, Justin beiber.   

Christel.

"When will she wake up mom?"

"I don't know Maddie, she should wake up soon, her kind heals very fast." 

I open my heavy eye lids as I look around the cream colored walls. Where am I? I turn my head to the side and my breath hitch slightly. One young girl about my age and a woman about the age of forty.

I realize I have an oxygen mask on. I take it off looking around wondering where I was.

"Hey! Look she is awake!" The girl whisper-yells as she walks towards me. I immediately scoot away from her as memories flood my mind. What if she wants to harm me too? What if they are sent to kill me.

"Hey what's wrong?" The girl inquires  halting in her step, a frown forming on her face.

"Nothing, wh-where am... am I?" I stutter pulling the sheets closer to my body.

"You are in Ford town. I'm Maddison Grey but you can just call me Maddie and that's my mom, Sally." She replies a warm smile spreading through her lips as I stare weirdly at her. She is really smiling? Without any ill intentions?

"Christel." I whisper, my voice nearly breaking in the process.

"Nice to meet you Christel? How did you end up in this human town?" Sally asks and that's when I realize that I'm actually in a human town. No werewolves live anywhere close here and I also realize that Sally knows about our kind.

"H-how did you know about  us, about us?" My eyes wide.

"Well, first you healed very quickly for a normal human. I have seen few people heal that quick and I concluded you were one too." She states a smile on her lips.

"How did you know about our kind?" I can't help but ask again because her explanation doesn't add up.

"Well, I know many things about your kind, rogues having red eyes, Alpha, beta, mates and of course the Alpha King." She states with a bright smile that lights up her entire face. That shocks me to say the least.

"How did you know about our kind?" I question barely suppressing the surprise on my face.

"My husband was one but he died from hunters. He was shot with a silver bullet straight to the heart." Sallie whispers tears clouding her eyes and I actually feel bad, or maybe she's making it up but her face seems so sincere. I can't feel her heart rate to tell if she's lying but I doubt it.

"I-I'm sorry." I reply and all the while Maddie has been quiet. That makes Maddie is half werewolf.

"So Maddie is half werewolf?" I ask  and she smiles and shakes her head in a nod. So what the hell are they doing in a human town, but I'm too scared to ask.

"Um-where did you find me?" I ask curiosly. I did not end up on this cozy bed on my own and fifty miles from my park. Yes I know the miles because we need to be cautious about being found by humans.

"Well our house is close to the shore, so I was heading home when I saw something floating on the water and I walked over and found you floating. I was sure you were dead but I just decided to feel your pulse then call the police but you had a pulse which was definitely not normal so I brought you home, we took care of you. I also had to remove the silver bullet that was in your chest. You were pretty weak and I thought you were not going to make it but after  treating your many wounds, which were alot, you started recovering pretty fast and leaving no scars so I concluded you were a werewolf." She says with a bright smile that I can't help but smile back at her.

"Th-thanks f-for taking care of me." I stutter offering her a small smile.

"No problem sweetie, so do you mind telling me where you got all those bruises?" She asks and my eyes widen as I recall what Jared did to me, thank goddess he did not rape me. Tears pull in my eyes as I remember being banned from my pack for being a 'spy.' How could they do that to me. One tear slides down my cheeks and I immediately remember I'm not alone here.

"Oh sorry dear, I shouldn't have asked that." Sally mutters regret lacing her voice and I feel guilty.

"It's okay." I state wiping the tear from my eyes as I sniffled slightly.

"How long have I been here?" I ask because my body feels sore.

"About a month, we thought you'd never wake up." Maddie says with a smile. I nearly gasp at that but I compose myself quickly.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me." I whisper as tears threaten to spill again. Maddie waves her hand with a smile.

"No need to thank us, it was no big deal." Maddie states a broad smile stretched on her lips.

"Well it is, you don't find a random stranger and help them, thank you."

"It's okay, Christel." Maddie says and that moment a yawn escapes my mouth.

"We should leave you to rest, let's talk later." Sally says as they both leave the room and flicking the lights off. I can't trust them fully but they did help me and treated my wounds and also removed the silver which makes me wonder why it didn't kill me.

I really wish my parents were here with me because they are the only people who truly cares for me but I know I did survive for a reason. I'm not going to give up, even though my life is hard I bet there are people out there who's s life are more terrible than mine. I won't give Marriana and Natalie the satisfaction of seeing me break. I will try to get up even though I could fail.

With that thought in my mind, I decide that I'm not giving up. Not anytime soon. I close my eyes as I lay on the fluffy blankets and hope that whatever tomorrow has to offer will be better.

*****

Song:  “I won't give up. No! I won't give in. Till I reach the end and then, I'll start again. Though I'm on the lead, I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail...”

“Try everything by Shakira.” ZOOTOPIA.

Another chapter completed,hope you guys like it.

Thanks for reading, I'm not gonna get tired thanking you guys who are reading my book it really means alot,you give me the  motivation to write even when I'm really not in the mood to.

Also those songs I recommend has nothing to do with the chapters,it's what I was listening to as I wrote the part and couldn't miss the opportunity to recommend it.

Also I'm so sorry for taking so long to update,sorry.

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘