20

Lexi's POV:

"No offense, but this movie is so predictable. You are never choosing again." I groan to Evan, who is totally focused on the movie.

"Shh, just pay attention." Evan laughs, brushing me off.

I giggle and bite my lower lip. I slide closer to her and lean against her right shoulder, putting my face against her neck. "It's so bad." I mutter against her.

Evan sighs, letting out a breathy laugh, and brings her right hand across her body to stroke my arm. "You just don't know good romance." She insists.

"I beg to differ." I laugh, puckering my lips and pressing them more firmly against her skin.

The tipsy blonde laughs quietly and turns her head to her right, willingly giving me access to her neck.

My hand gets comfortable against her abdomen and I kiss up towards her ear, breathing softly.

"You are, without a doubt, the worst influence ever." She moans.

"Just say the word." I remind her.

I hear her exhale deeply and she turns her head toward me, grabbing my chin and kissing my lips tenderly.

Evan sits up, pushing me off of her, and strips herself out of her shirt. I put my lips on her collar bones, resisting every urge to sink my teeth into her skin or leave any marks. My mouth travels down her chest and to the place her bra starts.

Just as I reach behind her back to fiddle with the clasp, my phone vibrates and sounds off beside us.

"You have got to be kidding." I groan and hang my head, putting me even closer to her perky breasts.

I hear a timid laugh and she grabs my phone from the cushion, "it's your mom."

I roll my eyes and shake my head, going right back to kissing her chest.

"No! Lexi, answer the call." Evan laughs, grabbing my jaw and pulling my mouth off of her breasts.

I roll my eyes and take the phone from her hand. "Yes, mom?" I answer, my eyes still on Evan's body.

Evan shakes her head and turns away from me, showing me her back instead (as if that makes a difference. She's got a sexy back too.)

"Where are you? I thought you were in your room?"

"I took a walk." I lie, leaning forward and kissing the back of her shoulder now.

"You should get home! It's dark, honey."

Evan bites her lip and pulls her body away from me, trying to get me to focus on my phone call.

"I'll be home before eleven." I assure her. "Don't wait up."

"Honey, I-"

I end the call and throw my phone, snagging Evan's waist and pulling her close to me.

"Tease much?" I mutter against the back of her neck, using my free hand to push her hair away.

She smirks back at me, "it's cute that you think you can overpower me, Lex. Really, it is."

I grin and she proves her point, quickly slipping out of my grip and standing up, straddling my left leg and putting her hand gently against my throat.