<-50->

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->
Lorenzo reached over and tapped me three times on my shoulder with the back of his hand to get my attention. From the passenger seat, I looked up from my phone and forward through the windshield.

"She's out," Leo stated the obvious from the backseat. He was positioned in the middle in order to get a good view. All three of us watched Ila set foot out of the parking garage. Leo questioned, "Why is she walking? Doesn't she have a car?"

"Maybe she's going somewhere near?"Lorenzo suggested.

"That and because her car is in the pound," I said. Leo's question made me remember that her car was still at the towing place.

"Why did it get towed?" Leo asked.

"Long story," I dismissed. "Anyways, call Adriano and Kianzo to follow her."

"Where are we going?" Lorenzo asked. "Are we finally going to get lunch?"

"No, we are going to get Ila her car back," I explained. "Start driving."

<-I-L-A-<<<
Charlotte, Quinten, and I were planning to go out to eat while they were on their lunch break. I left 20 minutes earlier from my home, giving me enough time to reach the hospital on foot. For the past three weeks, I have been on top of things. I managed to unpack my belongings, go on a cleaning purge, and sort out a bunch of things. However, I still needed to retrieve my car back from the towing company.

As I walked, I sensed someone watching me. Not stopping nor slowing down, I casually looked around at my surroundings. Even though the weather was good, not many people were out walking the streets of New York.

I looked straight forward, watching where I walking. Still, the feeling of being watched never left. Was it possible that some Il Bisbiglios were keeping an eye on me? A chill crawled up my spine despite the warm sun heat hitting my back. Perhaps, maybe it was Stollo's men?

I shook off the thought and continued walking. I reached the hospital and for the first time since I got fired, I walked in. I waited in the lobby and sat myself down in one of the seats. My heels scrapped the white marble floors as I nervously tapped the toes of my feet. I watched all the openings where it was possible for Quinten and Charlotte to walk out of. Occasionally checking the time on my wrist watch, the two didn't appear until 10 minutes later.

"Sorry," Quinten apologized. "The surgery took longer than expected."

I pointed to his outfit, "Your white coat is still on."

"Don't worry about it. I won't have time to go back to my office and put it back on anyways," he explained.

"Let's go eat," Charlotte said. She locked arms with both of us as she took her place in the middle and led us out of the hospital.

Walking to a nearby burger joint, Charlotte, Quinten, and I got sat in a booth. The couple sat together and I sat across from them.

"How's finding work?" Charlotte asked, stuffing her face in a meaty burger.

"I've been applying and even got a few interviews later into the week," I explained. "I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it."