24. Coffee

I woke up to the feeling of something ticklish against my thighs. I propped myself up on my elbows to see Vincent kissing the inside of my thighs. I was about to close my thighs but Vincent held on to it. "Good morning?" I was confused about what the hell he was doing there.

"Good morning."

"What are you- ohhh,"I gasped the rest of the words died on my lips as his tongue licked my pussy. He started off slow as he took time to discover my cunt. He licked my pussy lips as his fingers drew circles around my clit. Then he shoved one finger inside me making me moan. His fingers were soon replaced by his tongue as he licked my clit. The heat of his mouth against my pussy was too much for me to handle.

I bucked my hips against his mouth thrusting my pussy inside his mouth. That was enough for him to increase his pace. He went faster now as his tongue fucked my pussy while his fingers travelled up to pinch my nipples. I fisted a bunch of my smooth dark curls in my hand. Mercilessly he thrusted his tongue inside me while his fingers were back on my clit rubbing the sensitive bud.

"Cum for me baby," that was enough to make me combust. My grip on his hair tightened as I came screaming his name. The whole image of his head between my thighs was so erotic that my eyes were open the whole time as I
I came. He lapped up all my juices as he kept on plunging his deft fingers inside me.

He crawled up on top of me,"Taste yourself," he kissed me shoving his tongue inside my mouth.

"What do you want baby girl?" He asked after he stopped kissing me.

"I want you to be inside me."

He took out a condom from the bedside drawer. Tearing the packet he placed it on his erect cock. He positioned himself on top and without any warning he thrusted hard inside me.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as my pussy adjusted to his size. But then his thrusts become agonizingly slow. "Faster," I said as I reach down to squeeze his butt so that he was completely inside me.

"You want me to fuck you harder baby girl?"

"Fuck... yes." He moaned and I cried out at the same time as he enters me but this time it was intense. He continues to thrust into me harder without any pause.

"You're so tight... oh... Eleanora," I wrapped my legs around his hips. I could feel my second orgasm approaching. Usually I would never cum the second time and I used to think multiple orgasms was a myth until Vincent came in to my life. He had the capability of making me cum multiple times.

He filled me to the brim with every thrust and I was inching closer to my second orgasm. "I am so close," I breathed out.

"Wait for me baby," he entered me with force but this time he paused after entering. My vagina clenched around his dick.

After some time I came. I clawed on to his back and screamed his name. I am pretty sure that would leave marks. It felt like I could feel sparks all over my body taking over me as he kept on fucking me mercilessly during my orgasm.

I can see that Vincent was close to his release too. With one last violent thrust, Vincent came as he shuddered. His warm white liquid filled the condom.

...

I feel asleep after the amazing sex we had. I woke up to the feeling of warm sunlight falling on my face.

"Good morning beautiful," Vincent kissed me on the lips.

"Hmm.. good morning. What time is it?," I yawned.

"Its 9 am now."

"What? Don't we have to go to work?" I asked springing out of the bed.

"Calm down. You keep on forgetting that I'm the boss."

"I know but we've to go to work. If we take the day off together people will suspect."

"No they won't. I don't often go to the restaurant but after you joined I became a regular."

"Why?" I asked a little surprised by this confession.

"Uh.. I don't know. Maybe because I drive you to work everyday. Since I go there I might as well be there right?"

"Right," I replied tersely.

"So you can stay. I'll go to work today." I was about to leave but then Vincent stopped me by holding my wrist and pulling me towards him, that caused me to sit down on the bed.

"Stay," he whined. He came closer to me and started trailing kisses down my neck. I let out an involuntary sigh. Maybe I could skip work today. I mean one day wouldn't harm us or anything.

"I guess we can stay,"I moaned when he bit on the small skin on my neck.

"We're definitely going for a round three then."

...

"Did the matter get solved?... Oh okay... Did you check all the security cameras?" I woke up to see Vincent talking over the phone looking serious.

"What happened?" I asked. That's when he realized I was awake.

"Hey I'll call you later. Keep me updated," with that he hung up.

"What happened?" I asked sounding worried.

"Oh.. Uh I was talking to Kaden. Someone tried breaking into my parent's place."

"Oh my god. Are they okay?"

"Yeah they're fine. He couldn't do much as the burglar alarm started ringing and then escaped."

I finally got up and had some breakfast and also I fed some canned food to Marmalade. Finally I took a shower. The whole time Vincent was on the phone. I guess he was talking to Kaden as he was inside his room the whole time so I couldn't tell. I prepared some breakfast for him and left it in his room for him to eat.

When I got out of shower I discovered that Vincent wasn't home anymore. I found a sticky note stuck to the fridge which said he was going to his parent's place.

I didn't have anything to do so I decided to spend my free time updating myself about Eswana. I don't surf the internet for I end up searching about Eswana and that in return gets me anxious. But today I was in a much calmer mood.

I googled about my grandpa. Turns out he is currently in New York for some United Nations conference. That got me anxious. What if... what if.. No you won't let yourself go down that dark whole of overthinking and paranoia.

Next I googled my name and things seemed pretty calm. People weren't questioning my disappearance much. I did see one or two tweers about it. Some people assumed that I was busy with princess training.

I closed the browser and took a deep breath. I couldn't help but think how grandpa was here in New York. I knew if I overthink it may lead to me having panic attacks and I didn't want that. So I decided to go to work to distract myself. I filled marmalade's bowl with enough food for lunch and kept the curtains in my room open. Marmalade loves watching the birds which sit on the apartment roof beside our building. I made sure to close the windows just to be safe.

I go to work to find the workplace surprisingly very tense. Everyone was in a rush. There were people in uniforms interviewing people. Everyone was giving me looks as I took my place at the cash register. I was in full on panic mode now.

John came towards me and greeted me. Finally someone with whom I could talk to and he wasn't glaring at me unlike the others. "Eleanora we need to talk."

Did they find out the truth about me?

...

I know Eleanora being paranoid all the time may seem annoying to some people but you must understand that she is still traumatised from the incident. She is always in a fear that she might just get caught any time.