Relaxation Day Part 2/2 Ruined

(Y/n) was currently in his house, relaxing on his couch. He was plucking certain strings on his mother's guitar. "I should really learn how to play this?" Said (Y/n) as he put the guitar back. Before (Y/n) could do anything else a knock was heard on his door. "Hmm...I wonder who could that be." Said (Y/n) as he opened the door.

Standing in front of him was Lady Satsuki herself. "Hello, (Y/n) may I come in?" Asked Lady Satsuki. "Um, sure be my guest." (Y/n) let her in. Satsuki scanned the living room of (Y/n)'s house. "So what brings you here?" (Y/n) asked her.

"It's simple really." Began Lady Satsuki. She turned around and faced (Y/n). "In a weeks time, I will be needing your assistance." She spoke with authority. (Y/n) faced Satsuki seriously, "Why would you need my help for?" He asked. 

Satsuki crossed her arms and glared at him, "That is none of your concern, just note that when the time calls for it-" Satsuki quickly charged toward (Y/n). Satsuki was now standing beside (Y/n), her sword by his neck. "You will assist me in my time of need." Satsuki Finished. (Y/n) sighed, "I'll think about it." He said as he walked into his kitchen.

With that Lady Satsuki left his home. (Y/n) made himself a cup of Tea. "What could she need me for?" (Y/n) thought to himself as he poured the hot water in the cup. He grabbed a Tea bag and put it in the cup.

After a while (Y/n) took his Cup of Tea and went to the Roof of his house. As he sipped from his cup, he stared up at the sky. (Y/n) sighed, finally at peace. "I knew you were up here." Said a familiar voice. "Mind telling me why you're on my roof Hayley?" Asked (Y/n) still staring at the sky sipping his cup of tea.

"What an Aunt can't visit her Nephew?" The brunette asked her nephew. (Y/n) turned toward her with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you actually here?" He asked his Aunt. "I...sensed your life energy drop drastically yesterday and I came as quickly as I can." Hayley explained. "What happened?" She asked (Y/n).

"I was cocky and my guard was down." (Y/n) amitted shamefully. Hayley walked next to her Nephew and hugged him. "Next time, be more vigilant." Spoke his Aunt with a smile. "Yeah." Nodded (Y/n) as he leaned against his Aunt. They stayed in the hug for a bit until, "So...you got a girlfriend yet?" Hayley asked.

(Y/n) spat out his Tea and his Aunt laughed. "And the moments over, you can go now." Said (Y/n) as he walked into his home. His Aunt only giggled as she hopped away from rooftop to rooftop. 

LATER THAT DAY

(Y/n) had his earbuds on and was listening to some music. As (Y/n) was listening to the music he began to slightly dance to it. Getting some rather odd looks from passerby's.

It was cut short after he looked to his left. On his left was the Assasin Girl again. "RAHHH!!!" She shouted as (Y/n) caught her fist. "What is with you and the screaming?" (Y/n) asked confused. "DIE!" She shouted as she kicked (Y/n) up in the sky.

"Finally she speaks!" Shouted (Y/n) as he turned to face the girl now flying towards him. (Y/n) and the Girl punched connecting fists. Realeasing a shockwave. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The Girl and I began to throw down in the sky. Punch after punch, kick after kick. We were both trying to overpower the other but it seemed we were at a stalemate. I throw a punch at the Girl but she caught it and pulled me in.

"GAH!" I shouted surprised as she then punched me in the stomach. I then felt her grab my head as she kneed me in the face. I quickly shake it off and block a kick from her. The girl threw a punch at me again but, I quickly grab her arm and pulled it behind her back. 

I grab her other armand pull it behind her back. "Who are you." I asked her. She then headbutted me causing me to let go. "Chloe...BARX!!" She shouted as she blasted me away from her. I shook it off to see her charging towards me. "GAHHH!!!" She screamed as the green flames appeared around her. 

"Hm." I hummed as my white flames appeared around me. Chloe threw a punch at me but I took it head on. "Huh?" She questioned. I punched her in the face causing her to back up. I grab her and began to descend rapidly down to the ground. 

As we neared the ground I can feel Chloe struggling in my grasp. "RAHH!" She shouted blasting me away from her. I crashed into a local coffee shop. I stood up shaking my head to see her charging up a Green orb. "RAHH!" She shouted throwing it toward a distracted Ryuko. "Shit." I whispered under my breath.

I quickly flew toward Ryuko. As I flew I saw Ryuko turn around to see the incoming projectile. I flew faster toward her. Once I got clsoe to her, I quickly turned around infront of Ryuko, kicking the projectile in the air as it blew up.

I turn to a shocked Ryuko, "Girl troubles." I said trying to catch my breath.