𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃

midoriya sat infornt of the computer screen, mesmerized by cornn_flaek_queen's amazing gamer moves

midoriya sat infornt of the computer screen, mesmerized by cornn_flaek_queen's amazing gamer moves. he admired her almost as much as he admired all might. he didn't know her real name, or what she looked like, no one did. she's a famous youtuber that plays video games for fun, and people loved her for that, she inspired people (in a weird way)

as a matter of fact, she was the reason midoriya started playing video games. it all started with a simple video that caught his attention with clickbait. the video was titled, 'MAKING THE BIGGEST HOUSE IN MINECRAFT!!!!' he didn't know what minecraft was, so him being him, he clicked on it, because he was intrigued and curious. he immediately fell in love with the game, so he ran to his mom and asked her to buy him a console to play the game on, an xbox one.

Flash back uwu

"um,,midoriya that's a bit expensive." inko rubbed the back of her neck, as she chuckled, the young teenager starring at the console through the computer, with hopeful eyes.

"oh. . .what if i get a job!?" midoriya looked up from the screen to his mother, giving her a smile so big it reached his emerald green eyes. "a job! doing what!?" midoriya stopped to think for a second. ". . . i can make live streams on twitch playing computer games!" inko sighed, she wasn't sure that letting a young teenager like him wonder around in twitch was a good idea, but she knew he wanted that console really badly, so she agreed.

midoriya was so excited he started searching up games he could play on his computer, and without a second to waste, he started his stream. his stream had been up for about 2 hours, and he was getting tired, ready to give in, he was about to end the stream, but then an unexpected viewer came along. . .and donated an unbelievable amount of money.

_________________________
Lmao what am I doing- Anyways I hope you like this trash uwu, also Eugene from Dangerous fellows is so cute hhh-