0.9

Atanasia and Damon came back home after having dinner and started preparing for bed. Grandma Li had already prepared water for bathing for them. Atanasia went to take bath first as Damon had some documents that he was looking at.

After she came out Damon was still looking at the documents with so much concentration that it felt like the documents are Damon's wife or true love. Atanasia even thought that it should not have been her but the documents as female leads love rival. She shook her head and walked towards Damon and patted him at the back.

Damon felt the soft touch at his back while he was reading the documents he turned around only to see Atanasia with her wet hair and wearing her night gown. He was stunned by her appearance right now. He could smell the fragrance of her shampoo. He shrugged the weird feelings and tried to ignore his heart that was beating too fast.  Atanasia gently smiled at him and said:

" You can take a bath now. And then rest. You need to take care of your body first so that you could handle the company with out trouble." 

Damon did not say anything in return and only nodded his head. For some reason he felt good after hearing that she cared about him.

" And also stop calling me Atanasia it is a long name call me Sia or Ati." 

Damon did not know how to react so he only nodded his head and went to take a bath. He felt weird but he did not dislike this weird feeling and just let it be.

Meanwhile Atanasia was busy thinking of a plan on how to make her brother Felix and Ciana fall in love. She was also thinking that how was she able to complete her side mission of protecting her mother in law from snakes. she thought that things were not as simple as the seemed. But then again System did say that this is the first world and is easy with not much drama. 

But she still thought that there is a lot of drama happening in this seemingly simple world. She was trying to contact with the system through her head but for some reason she was not able to.

She eventually gave up and sat down on her bed and started reading a novel when suddenly system contacted her

[yo host sorry I was busy packing for going to LA tomorrow.]

'don't call me host Valak.'

[Sorry Eclair's]

'So the information I asked you to gather.'

[Yes according to my investigation I found out that Anais this worlds female lead is Claire's sister in law. Hence the reason why she always suspiciously ended where ever the male lead was because Claire would tell her his schedule and how does she know that well of course because Atanasia told her. Atanasia always knew Damon's schedule for whole day because the reason even we don't know the world consciousness just said that Atanasia was insecure person. She became that way because of Claire as well.]

'That much I can tell. Because according to the story it was easy to tell that she had a weak mind. Weak enough to commit suicide when Damon divorced her. And I am sure that the plan of killing of mother in law was also put in by Claire but she stepped away after destroying Atanasia.'

[How do you know that I did not even say anything yet.] 

'Every cliched plot ever. I had not been the entertainment queen for nothing in my last life Valak.'

[That is true. So what will you do now?]

'From the story it seems that female lead is attention seeking bitch. The only decent person is her brother in that family. If they want to play that way then let's play along that way. I am going to re write the whole story.'

[sure. it is not like anyone will say anything to you.]

'Now onto the plan of how to make Ciana and Felix fall for each other, Though they are already engaged.'

[Up to you. Well bye I have work to do.]

Eclairs started thinking of a plan on how to make Felix and Ciana fall for each other. She was not a love cupid or anything and the feelings could not be forced on someone. She thought of plans on how to make them spend more time with each other.

Meanwhile her mother in law, Ciana and Felix were making plans on how to make Atanasia and Daamon fall for each other. 

When Damon came out after taking bath he saw Atanasia read a novel with glittering eyes. He thought that it might be a romance novel and might be her favorite scene. He decided to let her be but then got curious about what type of situations she finds romantic and nice. 

That is why he came close to her and tried to look at the name of the book so that he could read later on to see what she likes. But the book was covered and it was hard to see the name. so he just dejectedly went to his side of the bed.

" Were you trying to know the name of the book? " 

Atanasia asked him. He flinched and then just nodded. He did not know why but he felt shy for the first time in his life. To the point where tips of his ears turned red.

Atanasia found his action cute and just said

" You could have asked you know. " 

" So what were you reading? "

" I was reading random horror stories. Wanna read." 

Damon just looked at her with dead eyes after listening that. For some reason he felt dejected.

" You read horror genere." 

" I also read romance and comedy." 

" For example." 

Damon thought that it was not bad this way as well he can tell what she likes and dislikes more clearly.

" I don't know random novels that I find  online. Do you read novels?"

He nodded his head and said

" Mystery novels." 

Atanasia's eyes glittered as she heard him. Both of them spent a lot of time discussing about novels and genres that they like. Then to the food they like and movies they watched or just random stuff. They spent whole night talking about random stuff. To the point where both of them had dark circles under there eyes when they woke up.

~~End Of Chapter.~~ 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.