︙jjk

𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

Surrounded by warmth. That's how you woke up most mornings.

Perks of having two cuddly ass boyfriends.

Today was no exception.

A slow smile crawled onto your features at the feeling of a pair of arms wrapped comfortably around you neck, effectively holding you captive against a warm chest. Eyes fluttering open, you were greeted by the gorgeous sight of a soundly sleeping Jimin, thick lips swollen, heavy lids sealed shut, a serene look gracing his soft features.

It kind of wasn't fair how good he looked even while sleeping. Most mornings, you woke up looking like you just returned from war.

Unless you got fucked the night before. Then you wake up looking like you just won the god damn lottery.

Which, essentially you had. Two boys like Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook only come around once in a life time. And you were way fucking more than just lucky to have them both in your life.

But something was missing. Usually, there would be a second pair of arms draped over you. But it seemed the other side of the bed had been abandoned, sheets thrown aside messily, a pillow kicked onto the ground.

Deciding it to be pointless to try and fall back asleep, especially with the way the sun was hitting your eyes, you tried to untangle yourself from your boyfriend's limbs to see where the other had run off too so early in the morning. Jimin seemed to have other plans.

Each time you attempted to twist yourself from his solid embrace, he'd groan and tug you closer. Eventually he had all four limbs locked around you, leaving you basically immobile.

"Jimin," you huffed, rolling your eyes, "let go, I need to go check on a Jungkook."

"Fuck Jungkook." He grunted, nuzzling his face against yours like the little kitten he was.

"Thats the plan." You snorted playfully, earning a light pinch to your arm as Jimin pouted, eyes still shut. "Seriously though, I need to go see what he's up to. Gotta make sure he hasn't injured himself. You know how he is in the mornings, clumsy bastard."

"I'm sleepy," he argued weakly.

"Then go back to sleep, baby. I'll be back in a little, I promise," you coaxed, pressing a reassuring kiss to his extra plump cheeks. With one last moment of hesitation, he released his hold on you, mumbling a 'come back soon' into his pillow before easily falling back into a deep slumber.