Overworked

a/n: Peter overworks himself

~peter~
Peter had a long day on patrol, he stopped multiple robberies, one had turned into a car chase. Resulting in a gun shot would on his calf, deep cuts and bruises. After finally returning home, he cleaned his wounds and fell onto his bed checking the time. 6:00, He sighed at the time and grunted as he pulled himself up for school.

He arrived at school tired as can be, he hadn't had real sleep since last week, sure you could count his naps but thats been just enough sleep to survive.

"Hey Puny Parker!" Flash walked over to him. Peter ignored. Today, was not the day. "Did you hear me or are you deaf?" Flash was in mid-push when Peter sensed his presence to his right. Peter caught Flash's fist and threw him to the side. "That was a lucky catch." he got up and threw a punch at him. Peter caught his fist again but threw it back at his nose.

"I'm not in the mood for your stupidity" Peter wiped his hand off his jacket, as a sign of disgust. Flash sat in confusion along with everyone else who was in the hallway.

Turns out the crime fighting spider had horrible timr managment, but there's a lot of responsibility juggling real life with hero life. As the day ended at school he headed home, all thats left was 2 essays, a presentations, and a project, aside from all his homework. Finally reaching the steps of the apartment building his phone buzzed. He paused, closing his eyes, knowing another responsibility was going to be thrown onto him, whether it was Tony, May, Ned, or even Happy. Inhale. He reluctantly checked his phone and read the lock screen.

Mr.stark 1 message

Hey Kid, don't know if you forgot but it's training night at the tower so dont be late, 4:30

Peter looked at the time. 4:03 PM, damn it, he thought to himself turning right back around and heading to the tower.

He put on his suit and swung. The wind and gravity both gifting him with some sense of peace. Swinging aside the buildings he noticed his reflection, he knew that under that suit he was just a deeply trouble kid. How could he face life?, let alone 2 at the same time. Aside from mentally, he knew that physically he looked like crap, thus deciding to keep his mask on 24/7.

~the tower~

Peter made his way to the training room to be immediately met by an arrow. He caught it throwing it on the floor next to him. "You're late, Petey." Clint stated.

"It's 4:34 and I don't exactly travel by car." He replied with a statement rather than a joke, which was unusual for him. Clint furrowed his eyes in confusion but was too busy to stop and think. Peter threw a web grenade at him, climbing onto the wall.

"Underoos! Steve!" Tony called. Peter swung to Steve beginning to spar. Steve noticed that Peter wasn't make any of his usual comments, but didn't think much about it. Steve threw his shield at him, and Peter webbed it to the wall. He shot a web at Cap's leg and pulled him towards him kicking him in the stomach, imitating the airport fight.

His senses tingled, he turned, lifting his hands up to catch Hulk's fist. He crawled under him and onto his back, then shot multiple electric webs at Hulk's feet. He back handed Peter, causing him to fly to the wall. Although Peter was flown, Hulk was stuck.

Nat pulled him up and backed away getting into her fighting stance. "You alright?" she asked as they circle each other.

Peter nodded, "I'm good." He replied, They began to fight but suddenly he stopped, Nat noticed and immediately stopped as well. Peter looked down at his web shooters as his vision became blurry and soon black.

"Peter!" Nat yelled, catching him and gaining the attention of the others. They all ran over to them, as Tony called for FRIDAY.

"FRI, Get Peter's Vitals from Peter's AI." Tony pulled off his mask, they all gasped.

"KAREN has scanned his body and identified that he has a gunshot wound on his right calf, multiple cuts in his abdominal, pectoral, and oblique areas, and Is highly sleep deprived." Tony sighed as Bruce picked up the boy.

"KAREN, When's the last time he slept?" Tony sighed in frustration.

"In disregards for naps occuring under 5 hours, June 12." FRIDAY replied. Tony's eyes widened.

"That was a week and a half ago!"

"Bruce and I will take him to the med bay, you guys go get some Taco Bell for dinner." Hulk picked up the kid with ease.

~much much later~

Peter awoke, his eyes snapping open. After they had adjusted to the light, he looked over at to see Bucky, sitting beside him. He looked for his phone which was lucky on his bedside. 9:14 AM.

What day is it? He thought to himself. Peter whimpered quietly as he sat up, careful not to wake Bucky, changing into the clothes that were on the other chair near his bed. He was in pain but he didn't want to show it, so he carfully slipped on his clothes still on the bed. He swung out his hand to fix his pillow but accidentally knocked down the mug on his bedside. He cringed at the sound and turned around.

"Peter?" Bucky realized he was awake and was immediately alert. "You're awake!" He ran over to the other side of the bed, where Peter sat.

"Y-Yeah, What happened?" Just on cue Tony walked in, turns out it was Tony's shift next. His eyes widened, and he hugged him. Peter sat there wondering if he should hug back

"Yes, we're there now." Tony replied. They pulled away and he helped Peter into the common room where the others sat to celebrate his recovery, first their was something special.

"We are going to talk about why the Avengers, take days off and don't take gun shots or getting stabbed lightly." Tony said pulling out a laser to begin his slideshow. And from there on out Peter definitely took sick days, when needed.

the end.