chapter 5~

Four peaceful months have passed. For these 4 months all i did was play with my brother, and learning etiquette. 

Surprisingly, I enjoyed learning etiquette because it seems interesting. I always wanted to know how high society works, in general i'm a curious person. Also, the teacher is a very cool woman called Rose, she has light-blue hair and turquoise eyes. Her etiquette is first-rate and she is well rounded in everything. I think I found the love of my life...ha ha

She already has a husband tho ;-;

Oh, and I developed an impressive sibling connection with Anthony. Now we are very close, and he really reminds me of my brother in my past life. When I built my friendship or siblingship with Anthony I always tried to give subtle hints about what is right and what is wrong to guide him into not developing yandere or any other psychopathic traits because I want him to become a decent human being...

...

..and due to the fear of my life getting taken away.

actually, I also tried to teach him lessons of kindness, friendship and, respect for others. I, a responsible caring sister  warned him about peer pressure, bullying, and fake people too because next year we will go to school.

I forgot to mention but, Anthony is actually only 3 months younger than me. I was shocked when i heard it because he seemed like he was at least 2 years younger than me but, apparently he is just short.

He I hope it somehow helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how my attempts at turning him into a decent person went:

"Hi, Anthony!!"

"Hey, Lilia"

"Sooo Anthony, I heard a rumor about a guy who was very obsessive and possessive of a women. That kind of behavior is unacceptable, don't you think so?" hehe this way i will make him aware of that behavior being scary and weird.

"Yeah, but why are you telling me thi-"

"Do you want to hear a story ?" I'll tell him a story with a moral to teach him about what bad behavior leads up to.

"fine."

"Once upon a time lived a man named uhh- joe. He was very kind, and respectful to everyone. Everyone loved joe for his awesome personality, but his brother on the other hand was mean, cold, arrogant, rude, conceited and loved when people cried. People hated joe's brother and eventually the brother was exiled." 

"What kind of story is this? Lilia." 

"Uh, ah, You need to treat p-people the way you want to be t-treated." 

"Okay forget it, i'm tired of you."

"Wait! I have a some good advice for school!"

"ughhhh, okay after this no more stor-."

"Beware of bullies, and peer pressure. If someone is bullying don't be afraid to tell other people, and peer pressure is when uh our friends try to force you into something you don't want to do. If something like this happens just ignore them." 

"Wow, that was some useful advice. But why do you always cut me off?"

"Sorry, about that! Like a respecting, kind person I apologized for my behavior!" hehe, I did this on purpose so that I could teach him that you should apologize when you do something bad.

"oh my goodness, stoppp!" he said as he walked away back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now:

I said 4 PEACEFUL months have passed. Today is a very stressful day, I was told that I'm going to  meet my fiancé.

ugh, I tried to use the excuse of 'I am very sick' but, thanks to my good consciousness I couldn't lie. Then after some thinking I decided to get sick for real. I slept with my hair wet and put my feet into the cold water. Guess what happened? I didn't get sick. 

AHHH, WHAT SHOULD I DOOO MY PLAN IS FOILED.

hmm, maybe I should meet my future fiancé.

To guide him into not being an asshole.......heh, I could try that, i'll do it subtly, exactly how I did with my brother.

I'll try to not get too close with him and not too distant because I don't want him to kill me. BUT HOW  COULD I GET CLOSE WITH A PERSON WHO KILLED ME!! wait......but didn't I get close with Anthony?

Fine, I did it once and I'll do it twice.

...Hm..

...

.......I got another idea.....maybe Instead of making him like me so that when the heroine orders him to kill me......I could just make him hate me so that the heroine won't go yandere on me.......

Nah. The heroine is a crazy woman, she wouldn't spare any pretty female acquaintance that could shake her position.  

I have 2 options Make my fiancee into a lesser asshole or make him hate me.

I attempted to make Anthony into a decent person because he is my younger brother and I care about him since we are family.....but my fiancé, I don't really feel any connection with him....he just doesn't have a that certain vibe.

ughhh, Today I'll try the first option and if that doesn't work I'm gonna attempt the 2nd one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~