The G.U.N Teams First Encounter

Chapter One: The G.U.N Teams First Encounter

You sat in the forest of shadows, being as board and grumpy as always. Your fur a dark (F/c), dark (S/c) strips aligned the spikes on your head. Your dark (E/c) shown in the darkness. Fog began to build up to your height in the forest. Your ears perk up to the sound of others. And by others, I mean Sonic and Shadow. Shadow was chasing after Sonic, after a fight they recently had.

"Oh come on Shadow, this is getting a little old" Sonic frowned, running backwards just as fast to face Shadow. Shadow growled and boosted his speed a bit quicker. You watch them zoom by you, going by in a blue and black blur. You groaned and continued to walk in the bitter darkness. Until you tripped over something. You landed with a grunt, catching yourself before hitting ground face first. You stand to check what it was. A...... robot?

"What the hell?" You asked, you readied your powers and gave it a little poke. As soon as you did, it moved, standing in an attack stance. You jerk back, auras forming in your glove covered hands. Then, tons of robots surrounded you, ready to make their first move. You took battle stance, ready to fight what ever would come after you.

"(Y/n)" A male voice echoed through the forest. Your heart raced as you faced toward the source of the voice.

"Who are you and how do you know my name!?" You shouted, demanding for an answer. He didn't answer, which began to anger you. "Answer me!" Your eyes glowed with anger. He whistles and the robots come after you. Hitting here and there, arms swaying everywhere. You jump up to avoid the arms. While in the air you roll into a ball. Conserving and building power inside. Once you hit the ground you exploded with power, one of your best attacks. Taking out most of them, freeing little animals that scurried away quickly. Just as you were about to use more of your power against them. One of these robots power hits your side. Making you scream to the pain.

Shadow was still chasing Sonic, until he heard you scream. He ignored it because, he's Shadow, he could care less. But Sonic heard it, and was worried and unfamiliar to the sound.

"You hear that?" Sonic asked, turning himself around and running towards your scream.

"Hear what? All I hear is your begs of mercy when I rip you to pieces!" Shadow shouted back. Sonic shushed him and listened again, this time, he heard creaks of robots. Shadow growled and pinned Sonic to the ground.

"Shadow! It's the Eggman's robots! We have to go!" Sonic squirmed under Shadow.

"Ugh, fine" Shadow let go of Sonic, and the two speedsters raced to where they heard the sound. There, they found you surrounded by Dr. Eggman's robots. Or so they thought. You held your side in pain, with the other hand trying to generate power. You fell limp to the floor, but still held a brave and strong face. Sonic and Shadow ran up and took out the robots. Leaving you wondering who they were, but you didn't care. After all the Robots were destroyed, Sonic was at your side, trying to help you. You pushed him away and stood up yourself.

"I didn't need your help ya know" You growled, walking away. Shadow leaned against the tree, not caring about anything happening in his surroundings.

"You sound like Shadow" Sonic rolled his eyes. "A thank you would safice"

"No thank you" you growled, then you realised he had mentioned a name. "Who?" You ask.

"Shadow" Sonic pointed to Shadow. Shadow continued to look away from the little group. You started to feel a little weird and light headed. You knew what was gonna happen and you pasted out.

Word Count: 656