Butterflies

~Davina~

~Davina~

I don't know why but I always ended up back at Josh's side. I was like I couldn't get away from him. It didn't matter how many times he hurt me.

I think Zander felt my toxic gravitation , because he was walking towards us. But something was off. He wasn't acting like normal Zander.

I looked and saw the drink in his hand. No, he said he wasn't going to do this again.

He started yelling something at josh. I got worried it would escalate. I shot a help me look towards Zander's friend Dallas.

He got there just in time, but then Zander passed out. Idiot is all I could think.

"Hey, help me get him upstairs." I said to Dallas.

It took all our strength to drag Zander all the way up stairs to my room.

"You really owe me for this Zander." I said knowing he couldn't hear me.

We set him on my bed and Dallas went back to the party.

I brushed his hair out of his eyes.

He was passed out and looked peaceful. I grabbed a small throw blanket and put it on him.

I put my hand gently on the side of his face, then I bent down and kissed his cheek.

He stirred but quickly went back to his coma like sleep.

I walked out of the door but before I left I whispered"I'm going to go try and wrap up this party. But I'll be back to check on you." I know he couldn't hear me but it was mostly a reminder for myself , so I didn't get carried away.

I walked back down the stairs and see josh waiting for me.

"What was that all about." He asked crossing his arms.

"It was nothing he just gets this way when he drinks." I replied.

"Yeah that looked like more than just a drunk football player."

"He has a name you know."

"Yes Davi, I know." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that." I gritted my teeth to stop me from yelling.

"Why not, you used to love it." He smirked.

"Well I don't anymore." I said walking to get a drink.

"Why? Is it because of drunky up there. If so your not gonna get any where with that." He snapped.

"That is my best friend your talking about, so you better tread carefully." I said putting the bottle of liquor down.

"Best friend my butt! When we dated all you ever did was flirt with him so your lying to your self when you say best friend." He laughed angrily.

"Get out" I snapped.